No announcement yet.

Please rank in order of gayness/sissification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I do that stuff on a weekly basis but anyone who engages in just one of the acts Walt mentions is far far more gay than myself.
    Trying to be funny and not. Sissies can be gay or straight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Trying to be funny and not. Sissies can be gay or straight too.
      As can real men if thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        As can real men if thats the case.
        That is correct...

Comment

Only one of those things I've done was see "New Moon" with me ex-girl 3 years ago. To be honest I never even heard of the Twilight "series" before I went to see it.

Horrible, I know. But, when you're in a relationship, its about sharing, doing things together, blah blah eccetera and so on and so forth and fuck you Walt Liquor I'll give you the thrashing of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Only one of those things I've done was see "New Moon" with me ex-girl 3 years ago. To be honest I never even heard of the Twilight "series" before I went to see it.

Horrible, I know. But, when you're in a relationship, its about sharing, doing things together, blah blah eccetera and so on and so forth and fuck you Walt Liquor I'll give you the thrashing of your life.
            Already knew you're a sissy, you didnt have to admit anything.

Comment

the only thing of that list was watch magic mike. i got a non-**** crush on tatum channing....maybe it's a bit **** but i'd never act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Already knew you're a sissy, you didnt have to admit anything.
                Nice to see your wife gave you permission to post again, Bubba Billy Bob. Maybe by next year she'll allow you to stay out past 6:00pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  the only thing of that list was watch magic mike. i got a non-**** crush on tatum channing....maybe it's a bit **** but i'd never act on it.
                  Let it be known this is your first and only pass....................

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Nice to see your wife gave you permission to post again, Bubba Billy Bob. Maybe by next year she'll allow you to stay out past 6:00pm.
                    Nice to see you still havent seen a vagina in person since July '09, Rutherford.

Comment

All that shyt is gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X