No announcement yet.

"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    50 Cent did the same thing in music, he went out and tried to sign absolutely everyone. He does seem to be attracting the 'ghetto' element to his stable.
    And he nearly split ties with every single one of them.

Comment

TMT really is horrible for boxing. Only Mayweather fans think otherwise......

Comment

Promoters couldn't get any sleazier than they already are, really there is no place to go but up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          50 Cent did the same thing in music, he went out and tried to sign absolutely everyone. He does seem to be attracting the 'ghetto' element to his stable.
          Tell me, what makes them ghetto?

Comment

I wonder what the tune will be if TMT sign's a up and coming white fighter....

I'll keep a eye on this thread.

Comment

I can't see it being much different than it is now. The only thing that will change is that more young people will be drawn to the sport.

The production should still be handled by the networks and they will continue to have a say in what matches they air -- the fact that there are more prominent promoters out there should increase their power, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Why would that make a difference? They'd still be garbage. You're just reaching at this point.

Comment

TMT is probably gonna play the middle man, make fights with GB and TR. How is this a bad thing? Now a lot of our dream fights can come true. Arum is either gonna cooperate or he'll could possibly lose fighters because of it. Every fighter wants options, TMT is simply another option.

Comment

While I find the idea of Mayweather and 50 Cent dictating match-ups in boxing quite scary - if they can get Floyd vs Manny done, then that would be a huge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

he already signed that austrailan guy.

I reckon TMT is gonna be good for boxing. 50 has fans worldwide, some of them will get into boxing. Bob Arum is the one ruining boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X