No announcement yet.

Diaz-Marquez tactical or war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
    there are people at work actually betting on what kind of fight it will be instead of who the winner will be...kinda crazy huh?
    they know jmm is a notorious for boring fights i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      they know jmm is a notorious for boring fights i guess
      His last 6 fights have been consistently entertaining. Only one that could be considered boring of those was the Casamayor fight.

Comment

well the only people who consider JMM boring are the ones who are too stupid to appreciate a superb technical boxing match...anybody can get in a ring and just swing his arms until he or his opponent lands something that knocks him the hell out. JMM is a great boxer.

Comment

tactical......

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
            well the only people who consider JMM boring are the ones who are too stupid to appreciate a superb technical boxing match...anybody can get in a ring and just swing his arms until he or his opponent lands something that knocks him the hell out. JMM is a great boxer.
            Relax big guy...lol

alot of people mistake boxing with fighting, they see a technical fight and they think it's boring, then when they see exchanges they think its a good boxing match, I personally like a mix of both.

and thats what JMM vs Diaz will be a mixture of brawling and boxing

Comment

well i still think it will be a tactical match, with marquez edging young diaz, experience is always a factor against a young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                exactly... i enjoy watching him fight, boring my ass, mayweather is boring cause he runs all the fukin time, now THATS boring..

Comment

I think a war.

Juan Diaz isnt going to stand in the middle of the ring imo and exchange jabs and counter marquez and let marquez counter him.

I think he is gonna be all over marquez all night forcing both to fight.

This wont be a chess match where both fighters take turns making a move.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez will box this guy's ears off.

Then I want to see Campbell-Marquez.

Both wins will send him into maybe his and Pac's retirement dance [It should]

Comment

fat boy diaz will get owned again by an old fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X