My experience at the Ward Media workout and Ward vs. Dawson weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
    The WBC belt is demarcos

I think Lederman just got there, so no alcohol smell haha. But my friend and I talked to him for a bit - he was pretty funny.
    You should've took off with that belt!
    Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    ive talked too lederman before he didnt seem drunk, he looks funny
    Lol he sounds drunk 90% of the time. Especially when he comes up with some bs ass cards.
    Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    nice.

looks like donaire and guerrero are about the same size... i wonder if thats a viable match..
    Yet Boxrec has Donaire at 5'5". Before not too long ago they had him at 5'7" or 5'8" then changed the numbers.

Comment

Good stuff man. I can only get to see them when I go to a fight.... and they're usually in a hurry to GTFO of there

Comment

The picture with "Jim, i gotta tell ya!" is awesome. Dude is so happy every time I see him.

Comment

Good pics. Lucky bastard!

Comment

great pics, man. thanks for sharing/posting them here. and sick! you got to hold that wbc belt. how nice is it in person?

Comment

Nice pics der fella, why none wit Dawson?

Comment

Nice pics man.

I want your shirt. .... and burn it! Lol.

No. It's a great shirt.

Comment

Thanks guys! The WBC belt was nice and shiny in person.. Had a little more weight than I thought it would have.

No pic with Dawson because I was out of town for his media day and after the weigh ins he disappeared.

Got a few more good pics from the fights tonight that I'll post tomorrow.

I spoke briefly with Steve Smoger after the fight and asked him what dawson said before he stopped the fight... He asked chad "what do you want me to do?" and chad said " get me the **** outta here."

Comment

How fast does Ward look in person?

Comment

Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
                      Thanks guys! The WBC belt was nice and shiny in person.. Had a little more weight than I thought it would have.

No pic with Dawson because I was out of town for his media day and after the weigh ins he disappeared.

Got a few more good pics from the fights tonight that I'll post tomorrow.

I spoke briefly with Steve Smoger after the fight and asked him what dawson said before he stopped the fight... He asked chad "what do you want me to do?" and chad said " get me the **** outta here."

thanks for sharing that man, i'm sure everyone is disappointed in dawson's performance. look forward to the pics tomorrow then, where did you sit? i also talked to smoger after alexander/maidana in st. louis, real cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X