Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Skill advantage?

lol i figured that statement would get questioned, it's not a slight to Wilder just that Fury has shown something different in almost every fight i've seen him in. yes, he does it in slow motion but getting the job done so far. i won't argue on the skills issue because I know what you mean lol.

i think both of them are pretty good for their ages tbh. 26 is nothing and if he has really really been putting all this time into the gym, he might be ready to put it all together, step up, and make a career surge

Comment

I've watched Fury since his debut, he's not that good. Albeit he has improved significantly but that is more to do with how bad he was at the start of his career. 6ft9 with an 80+ inch reach and he'd never heard of a jab and fought only on the inside.

He's a lot more composed now and boxes well on the outside but he's always had a physical advantage over his opponents. He never looks good winning and his technique isn't great. He's fought and proven himself at a higher level than Wilder but he looked vulnerable doing so.

Skill wise, Wilder is well ahead. Fury is an entertaining fighter with a great personality but he'll come undone once he steps up.

Comment

I've watched Fury since his debut, he's not that good. Albeit he has improved significantly but that is more to do with how bad he was at the start of his career. 6ft9 with an 80+ inch reach and he'd never heard of a jab and fought only on the inside.

He's a lot more composed now and boxes well on the outside but he's always had a physical advantage over his opponents. He never looks good winning and his technique isn't great. He's fought and proven himself at a higher level than Wilder but he looked vulnerable doing so.

Skill wise, Wilder is well ahead. Fury is an entertaining fighter with a great personality but he'll come undone once he steps up.
        bro who is that girl?

Comment

Wilder is still a few years away

Comment

not sure if serious

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
              bro who is that girl?
              Charlie Sweets.

Comment

Charlie Sweets.
                Well I vote a Sweets tooth!!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  id definitely pick Fury. Fury is actually pretty versatile even tho he looks a little clumsy here and there. really fun to watch his fights. we don't know much about Wilder against even competition, and I guess you never really know what is going to happen in a Fury fight either. but Tyson has proved he can get off the canvas and come back to win fights so combined with the skill advantage I think he holds as well, he takes this right now. Good style match up tho
                  I agree. Although Fury looks somewhat clumsy, he's been developing some decent boxing skills.

Comment

Fury by KO 100%

I've seen Wilder and he's ****.

People saying "fury went down against pavcic" yeah, well Wilder went down against a complete bum.

Also interesting to note I seen Fury a couple weeks ago looking in very good shape an he wasnt in camp yet, he's getting serious about conditioning which is good news.

Comment

Fury is the only fighter to beat Chisora without sustaining any injuries. He is several classes above Deontay.

Comment

Working...
                      X