No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Whitaker More Difficult Than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Whitaker More Difficult Than Mayweather

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is the only man to have fought both Pernell Whitaker and Floyd Mayweather Jr. In 1997, De La Hoya won a twelve round unanimous decision over Whitaker, and then a decade later he lost a close twelve round split decision to Mayweather in 2007. Not only does De La Hoya consider Whitaker the more difficult of the two, he feels very strong about Whitaker also having faced a better variety of opponents.

[Click Here To Read More]

duh... dlh stating the obvious...

Comment

De la tranny is just mad.

Comment

No doubt

Comment

Tell us something we don't know Oscar.

Comment

Oscar U still mad you a want cracker damn let it to go Floyd already taxed that ass and you got a gift decision against Pernell

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan but i agree Pernell is better. We all have our own opinions and my opinion is, no one is better than Pernell. Pernell could stand in front of any opponent with his hands down and not get hit and he had one of the greatest jabs i've ever seen. I think everyone has seen that famous youtube video where Oscar is firing 5-6 fast punches and Pernell is standing in front of him with his hands down dodging every single punch.

Comment

Yeah, Sweet Pea beats Mayweather in his Prime, and He beat GayLa Hoya, when he was 'washed up' (per Oscar on 24/7)

Comment

oscar is getting worse than arum. and arum wonder why mayweather disses oscar. this is why. dude oscar is a clown

Comment

Nothing wrong with his statement. One thing I don't like about Floyd's "movement" is its basically just stalling.

Comment

Working...
                    X