• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Floyd Mayweather

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post

Floyd is a joke and I don't wish to waste my time trying to understand him

Comment

Comment

I am a practicing hypnotherapist who minored in psychology in college.

Everything in those two videos point to a very high probability that Floyd is a neurotic and insecure ****sexual sadist. There is at least a 90% probability that this conclusion may be true.

Comment

What's to understand about Floyd?

The only thing I want from Floyd is to fight Pacquiao. That's it, no more no less.

Comment

I never saw that footage of him on Jim Rome.

Didn't know he ever was on his show, I guess he didn't grill Floyd or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post

Everything in those two videos point to a very high probability that Floyd is a neurotic and insecure ****sexual sadist. There is at least a 90% probability that this conclusion may be true.
              So are you drawing your conclusion based on your assumption that since he's not flanked by gorgeous women at every outing like most other men, he's likely a ****sexual? Not saying he can't be, but many men prefer to keep their relationships with women private and away from the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post

its pretty obvious especially when he told chili from tlc that he didnt want to have a sexual relationship with her only to be her "friend" during a date in a restaurant where he had his own gold plated spoon & fork with him carried in mini metal containers.

"im thinking he's gonna have a nice suprise for me like a bracelet..... no it was gold flatware"

-chili
                hot chick from tlc

Comment

What is there to understand but a coward boxer that acts like a damn Diva, Its a shame guy got mad skills but the careful cherry picking really makes him look pathetic and pisses off a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post

its pretty obvious especially when he told chili from tlc that he didnt want to have a sexual relationship with her only to be her "friend" during a date in a restaurant where he had his own gold plated spoon & fork with him carried in mini metal containers.

"im thinking he's gonna have a nice suprise for me like a bracelet..... no it was gold flatware"

-chili
                    hot chick from tlc
                    Saying goes you act like a ****, talk like a ****, dont want to have sex with woman..... you are a ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X