No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Passion For Greatness Continues To Drive Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Passion For Greatness Continues To Drive Adrien Broner

By Jake Donovan - Passion – it’s the difference between a job and a career.

Even with a major alphabet belt around his waist and preparing for his fourth straight HBO-televised appearance, Adrien Broner is still hard at work to solidify his status in the boxing world.

It’s worked well to date for the 22-year old Cincinnati native, who defends his 130 lb belt for the first time when he faces unbeaten contender Eloy Perez this weekend. Their bout serves as the co-feature of Saturday night’s live HBO Boxing After Dark telecast from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis.

The means in which Broner goes about seeking his fame has struck a love ‘em-or-leave ‘em relationship with most in the industry. There are those who are huge fans of what he has to bring to the table; others not so much.

For those who fall on the latter side, don’t hold your breath expecting the rising young star to change his ways.

“I was born for this – the lights, the stage, the headlines,” Broner believes, though never to the point of self-entitlement. “It’s what I fought hard for when I was young and coming up through the ranks. I was always preparing for moments like this. (The pressure) never gets to me. I just love what I do.” [Click Here To Read More]

Good fighter. Cant wait to see him next saturday.

Comment

Perez for the upset baby
      Dude is way over rated but gota say he has some great sneaky power

Comment

We want people with passion for greatness.

Comment

I'm looking forward to watching it this weekend but Broner has a way to go before he reaches greatness.

Comment

been checking him out....I already got a spot RESERVED for him on my FAV 10....Shane and B.Hop will be walking off into the sunset any moment now....so I've been eyeing the young Problem....lets get it!!

Comment

broner should have a loss already he got a gift against arce.

how does anyone like this tool

Comment

Broner is okay.

He is far from great, I'm not a believer at this point.

Comment

Perez is a dam good fighter but If Broner stays on the move and avoids his left he shud be fine

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    broner should have a loss already he got a gift against arce.

how does anyone like this tool
                    dude your such a hater! He never fought Arce... b4 you say sum dumb*$%^ get your facts straight

Comment

Working...
                    X