wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
    Inventing things again?

Haye called Wlad a "dickhead" and Wlad remained absolutely calm.
    No way, Wlad goes into shock like Who The F***?

He was chatting responding normally to everything up until that point Wlad doesn't respond propperly after that. There is no real dialogue.

He is, as David says, shook.

I'm sure it won't be like that on the night though, but I'll be rooting for it to be...this is like Ali Frazier I in europe man!
    Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 06-18-2011, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post

He was chatting responding normally to everything up until that point Wlad doesn't respond propperly after that. There is no real dialogue.

He is, as David says, shook.

I'm sure it won't be like that on the night though, but I'll be rooting for it to be.
      I will say this. One thing Haye has said IS going to be true.

This WILL be his last fight. Wlad'll make sure of it.

Comment

It is his last fight.

What is Vitali gonna suddenly get in shape to fight him before October after Adamek in September?

The very idea is stupid. Its Haye's retirement party. But we all know Frazier beat Ali first time around and Klit has never faced anyone with that style or speed.

Comment

The biggest f*****g dickhead in boxing by a mile is David Haye, that's the joke of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            The biggest f*****g dickhead in boxing by a mile is David Haye, that's the joke of it.
            Nah, its Adam Booth. Haye is actually pretty damned smart.

Comment

It is his last fight.

What is Vitali gonna suddenly get in shape to fight him before October after Adamek in September?

The very idea is stupid. Its Haye's retirement party. But we all know Frazier beat Ali first time around and Klit has never faced anyone with that style or speed.
              What style? Throw bombs and hope they land? Of course he's fought people like that. And he's beaten them. And they do make for entertaining fights. Haye will discover the same thing all the other bomb-throwers found out. Throwing those big shots will do no good if you can't reach the target. And no one has yet figured out how to get past that jab. Ibragimov didn't, and he's faster than Haye.

I think that, like just about all boxers who retire, Haye will come back shortly after. Boxers say it over and over that it's like a drug. You just have be in the ring. I think that'll be the same with Haye. Unless he pulls a Prince Naseem and loses his heart after getting his ass handed to him. But I think that if that were the case, he'd have done it after his first loss.

As far as Vitali's concerned, I actually think that he WILL stay retired once finally does. He's just getting to an age to where I think he knows his skills will start to deteriorate if he keeps it up. No one wants to see any boxer, much less a heavy, turn into another Ali or Frazier.

Comment

Nah, its Adam Booth. Haye is actually pretty damned smart.

You know, I've heard some of the **** that Booth has talked and he is a huge tool.

But the biggest dickhead in boxing? I have to go with Zab Judah on that one. Not only does he fight dirty (sometimes blatantly so), but his behavior outside the ring is also downright thuggish. I fu cking HATE him.

Comment

What the heck? Haye calls him "dickhead" right in the beginning and Wlad remains calm as calm can be.

And I can tell you why. Because nearly all insults/curse words have only a meaning in their own language.

I am not Arab, thus if someone tells me "**** your god" I feel absolutely nothing.

The same applies to "dickhead" or "Uncle Tom" which has only an emotional effect on Americans/Britons.
                  Or would you react *shocked* if someone called you "You know what you are? You're a Brother Jim" or "You are a naughty ear!"

No wonder Wlad remained utterly cool about it.

He was far more shaken by the Bro-Shirt thingy. A shirt that would leave _ME_ utterly unaffected.
                  Last edited by hweightblogger; 06-18-2011, 08:11 PM.

Comment

This is exactly what I was saying on another thread last week. Wlad isn't used to this kind of behavior and it will have him shook. In the ring, he will either be angry and careless or scared because something is different about Haye, he is confrontational, imposing, cocky and confident while most of Wlad's other opponents allow Wlad to be the confident one. The fall of the Ukraine giant is eminent- place your bets on Haye while you still can

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Didnt really laugh because it wasnt funny, the other bit was funny but him coming out and just saying Wlad was a dickhead wasnt funny one bit.
                      I agree...THAT wasn't the funny part...Wlad's facial expression was what had me LMAO....he was pissed!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X