No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

That dude annoys the hell out of me. I couldn't even get through the whole video, its too early and I don't think the caffeine has kicked in yet.

Comment

I can't think of two individuals further apart in terms of intellect as Albert Einstein and Adrien Broner. The genius and the neanderthal.

Comment

No they wont. Theyll discredit this win like they do for any fighter whos personality they dont like. Even though they said you would never take this fight

Comment

I mean, ain't he everything we ask in a fighter when it comes to entertainment value in the ring and willingness to face all comers? So why is he judged solely on his character?

Comment

E=mc squared= "I got mah zero!"

I'd bet money that Broner has no idea who Einstein is, other than he's the guy with the funny hair and big mustache.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I mean, ain't he everything we ask in a fighter when it comes to entertainment value in the ring and willingness to face all comers? So why is he judged solely on his character?
              I think it reminds people of Floyd... I would like to see someone thats not a fan of Floyd but a fan of Broner... Personally, I think broner is annoying as can be but i like him a lot come pre-fight and fight night... He's something different though, thats for sure

Comment

Could Albert Einstein solve the "Problem"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Could Albert Einstein solve the "Problem"?
                  trying to be funny you FAIL

Comment

People sarcastically call stupid people Einstein all the time so in that light.

Well said Einstein.

Comment

Working...
                    X