Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokers:Are you going to quit if prices go up any higher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Man, I had a delivery out in Concord the other day. Muthaphuckas were charging over 6 dollars for a pack of Camel Wides. (And yes, I ended up buying a pack.)

it took me a minute to do a double take because i just got back from vegas and it was about $6-7....when i got back in the car, i was like waita****ingminit....this **** just went up!

yea maing...time to start rollin our own stogs

Comment

Nothing like a fine handmade Cuban cigar.

Comment

I never had a problem quittin smokin. I never understood the hold it had on people. I used to smoke every ****in day, and whenever I wanted to quit I just didn't buy or steal the ****in things no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Man, I had a delivery out in Concord the other day. Muthaphuckas were charging over 6 dollars for a pack of Camel Wides. (And yes, I ended up buying a pack.)
          No price is too high for Camel Wides, son.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Nothing like a fine handmade Cuban cigar.
            Dear god how I'd love to try a Cuban, just once in my life.

Thanks a lot U.S. Government, for ruining my chances.

You know those bitches go for $100 on the street in my area? At least, that's what I've heard. I've never found anybody who had any.

Comment

i quit smoking like 2-3weeks ago. **** was hella easy. i been smokin weed for like 3+years nd smoking cigarettes and Black & Milds for about 2 1/2. took me 2 days to quit.
              although every once in a while i get a craving for a blunt when im hella bored

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                Don't you know that smoking will kill you ya dumb fu.ck?
                They are around four bucks here, I don't smoke but I see the prices in the gas station. You can get some GPCs or Pall Malls for the dirt. If you are real broke you can just buy bag of tobacco, **** is cheap.
                I usually get them for around 4 bucks around where I live at. I just ran out. Concord is in the bay area, everything there is more expensive. Even the bums are off the chain. "Hey young buck, you got two dolla I can get?"

Comment

Originally posted by .::EnRiQuE::. View Post
                  i quit smoking like 2-3weeks ago. **** was hella easy. i been smokin weed for like 3+years nd smoking cigarettes and Black & Milds for about 2 1/2. took me 2 days to quit.
                  although every once in a while i get a craving for a blunt when im hella bored
                  My Old trainer called me up and told me he's re-opening the boxing gym
                  so that was more than enough motive for me to quit

Comment

Move to East Asia, smokes are dirt cheap here.

Comment

Working...
                    X