No announcement yet.

mma fans hating on boxing.. heres one for ya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mma fans hating on boxing.. heres one for ya

i love it how in ufc u always see dudes who cleaaaarly get knocked out cold try to argue it and say the fight shouldnt have been stopped...

like u guys hate on boxing all the time u mma fans, sure mma is exciting n good... but boxing is more pure..

these guys get ****in tkoed n are like "i wasnt unconcious! the fight shouldnt have been stopped, that ref is horrible"

meanwhile the announcers showing him the playback all like "no look clearly here you get rocked with a massive shot and get dropped and your clearly out"

these guys are jokers sometimes, the ufc lets a lot of unprofessional people represent their sport , u dont see many boxers making fools of themselves in interviews n pre n post fight conferences n ****... boxing is better

stop hating mma fans, u will never surpass our sport...

even with the most exciting of mma fights, u still cant beat us

boxing 4 life

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
    i love it how in ufc u always see dudes who cleaaaarly get knocked out cold try to argue it and say the fight shouldnt have been stopped...

like u guys hate on boxing all the time u mma fans, sure mma is exciting n good... but boxing is more pure..

these guys get ****in tkoed n are like "i wasnt unconcious! the fight shouldnt have been stopped, that ref is horrible"

meanwhile the announcers showing him the playback all like "no look clearly here you get rocked with a massive shot and get dropped and your clearly out"

these guys are jokers sometimes, the ufc lets a lot of unprofessional people represent their sport , u dont see many boxers making fools of themselves in interviews n pre n post fight conferences n ****... boxing is better

boxing 4 life
    Damn at the booty filthy whore slut in your sig! what **** is she in?

Comment

I know some bottle of rum that is..
      sidetracked me off this thread totally

Comment

I'm sick of MMA and UFC getting mentioned alot here on these boards

Comment

her name is alexis texas ... learn about her lolol

Comment

her name is alexis texas ... learn about her lolol
            I heard she likes UFC and black ****.

Comment

boxing 4 life
              Actually, we've been having problems with refs as of late. While there are are good refs like Dean and Levigne, there is a couple jagoffs who shouldn't be in the ring. Mirgliotta stops things way to early (EX: stoppage of Vera/Werdum for Vera trying to sneak out the back door), Yamazaki calls things way to late (EX: pulling of Robby Lawler after GnPing Ninja Rua unconsciene after yelling mate several times) and Mazugatti is just plain ****ing stupid (EX: Awarding a TKO to Kevin Burns after savagely poking the eyes of Tony Johnson Five Times.)

Sure, you do have guys who did get their ass kicked and do complain that they weren't "knocked stupid" and they deserved to be ragged on. Right now though, the MMA community has been hit with an epidemic of bad ref calls and it is getting worse.

Comment

Everytime a UFC thread pop up, Domain is the first one to reply and enjoy posting

Comment

Working...
                X