No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Expect To Be Much Better This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Expect To Be Much Better This Time

SAN ANTONIO, TX -- On the heels of their controversial collision which resulted in a hotly disputed decision, former World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion and Son of the Legend JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ JR. and Top-Five contender and two-fisted Texan BRYAN VERA will square off in a 12-round super middleweight battle in a rematch to settle their score once and for all.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    SAN ANTONIO, TX -- On the heels of their controversial collision which resulted in a hotly disputed decision, former World Boxing Council (WBC) middleweight champion and Son of the Legend JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ JR. and Top-Five contender and two-fisted Texan BRYAN VERA will square off in a 12-round super middleweight battle in a rematch to settle their score once and for all.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Don't tell me...show me.....you can begin by making weight.......

Comment

All jr has to do is grow up.

Comment

Texas and the world knows you'll do better with your beloved PED's.

Comment

So sick of hearing crap from Chavez Jr. and not seeing the results.

Kid obviously has talent, but simply wastes it away. Hope Vera wins and humbles him this time.

Comment

Yup! Cut that boxing crap you tried to pull off, Jr is as his best when he pressures and go forwards. I'm a big fan of Chavez, knock that mother****er out! He is not on your level.

Comment

Bong rips and bowls of cereal then a week of pad work in the living room.

Comment

How could anyone like this guy ? He's the biggest sloth in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ThePugalist View Post
                  How could anyone like this guy ? He's the biggest sloth in boxing
                  Karma - i approve

Comment

No real skills , no discipline , no hunger to hone his craft to be the best and would be fighting somewhere on the chittering circuit if his last name wasn't Chavez .

Comment

Working...
                    X