Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
    Props to Cotto? WTF is this about?

Cotto was being a decent human being. That he gets props for it says everything you need to know about the expectations of our fellow man.

Every time I say something decent, I don't pat myself on the back and say, "Yeah man, that was classy, I deserve to be acknowledged for it." Hell no, if I live up to the standard I set for myself then that's acceptable, nothing more. If I fall below it, I deserve a kick in the teeth, if I go above and beyond the call of duty (y'know, stand up for something, go and reach out to a community and fund raise or protest or whatever else) then maybe I deserve applause.

It really shows how low our standards are that Cotto gets props for saying something any decent man should say. Props to Cruz for coming out in a difficult climate, that's brave and commendable. Cotto? I'm glad (nothing more) that Cotto is not a twat, and **** the lot of you for thinking he deserves applause for saying that it is OK to be gay. If you don't think it is OK, **** you, imbecile. If you think it OK, welcome to being normal. If you actually do anything about an issue, then maybe I'll shake your hand for it, but it sickens me to see so much celebration over Cotto not being a prick.

Comment

there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
      Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..

Comment

It's cotto's turn to come out. Damn it's not a good year for boricuas first we see cotto sleeping with a fat whale and grabbing his butt now this fruit Cruz smh , it's roasting season on u Puerto Ricans

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          there goes the last respect I had for Cotto. I guess Cruz enjoyed what he saw in the common shower when fighting in the amateurs...
          Who wants to fight Cruz now, esp if Cruz is cut and start to bleed..
          He said he was gay and didn't say anything about having HIV or AIDS you a$$wipe.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            All PR people should act like Cotto and accept their new star of boxing. I'm sure most guys who talk shit about this Cruz guy wouldn't have the balls to get in the ring with him.
            dude. its like one guy and he's quarantined in his own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
              It's cotto's turn to come out. Damn it's not a good year for boricuas first we see cotto sleeping with a fat whale and grabbing his butt now this fruit Cruz smh , it's roasting season on u Puerto Ricans
              that's rich from a guy with a tupac avi.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former world champion Miguel Cotto congratulated his colleague, featherweight contender Orlando 'The Phenomenon' Cruz, for publicly announcing that he is gay. When they were amateurs, Cotto and Cruz represented Puerto Rico side by side. Cotto, recognized as the biggest boxing attraction in the country, voiced his support for Cruz.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Even though I am a fan of Cotto I'm so tempted to troll the **** out of this article....

Comment

Originally posted by Closet Gay View Post
                  He said he was gay and didn't say anything about having HIV or AIDS you a$$wipe.
                  No normal human being is ****sexual, stop being so politically correct.
                  There is a reason why ****sexuality is so popular these days, people are too afraid to voice their opinion and just wanna go with the flow.
                  yeah, make love not war, but not with someone from my own gender....

Comment

There is a reason why ****sexuality is so popular these days, people are too afraid to voice their opinion and just wanna go with the flow.
                    No one is asking you to make love with your own gender.

More gays = more women for the straight guys.

Comment

people are afraid to voice their anti gay opinion because they are wrong. that's why it's called an opinion. people who support ****sexuality and their rights actually have facts not just opinions on their side. ****sexuality is normal. has existed in every culture and race since recorded human history. also exists in thousands of animal species(why did god do that?) you are just a fool who's been brainwashed by some garbage book that makes no sense. reality is here. step aside.

Comment

Working...
                      X