Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that like famous people's FB page just to hate on it. No matter what they say that could be good.
    People that abuse unemployment
    Fat people that always gotta post what they're eating

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      D

My cousin does the last one on FB. I flat out asked her. How long does that take? That's a texting wreck instantly.
      I can't take anyone seriously that types like that. Especially if you're a full grown adult.

Another thing I can't stand is the stupid duck/kissy face and mirror pictures. Do you not have a life where every picture you have is of you with one arm extended and neck all stretched out or involves a camera phone in the mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I can't take anyone seriously that types like that. Especially if you're a full grown adult.

Another thing I can't stand is the stupid duck/kissy face and mirror pictures. Do you not have a life where every picture you have is of you with one arm extended and neck all stretched out or involves a camera phone in the mirror?
        She does that too but she's 14. Haha. Those faces are ugly, no clue why they do it.
        I can't stand the ugly girls trying to do sexy poses. Just stop...

Comment

- Skinny jeans for dudes, I'm not hating on the dude who wear it, I just can't stand that fashion trend.
          - Obese people who insist they can't lose weight
          - People who say your suggestion is shit but doesn't have a better (if any) suggestion themselves
          - Out of control kids in public

Comment

Slow people in the left lane that dont move even if you tailgate

Traffic

When people come into the train and just stand and block the door way when the entire ****ing train car is empty

When people dont clean up their dog's *****

Campers in MW3

Comment

Really loud black ladies cursing at their kids.

(Calls em like I sees em)

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Slow people in the left lane that dont move even if you tailgate

Traffic

When people come into the train and just stand and block the door way when the entire ****ing train car is empty

When people dont clean up their dog's *****

Campers in MW3
                LOL! I'm so guilty of that. I always pretend I didn't see the huge shiet my rottie laid in some poor fools flowers

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  - Skinny jeans for dudes, I'm not hating on the dude who wear it, I just can't stand that fashion trend.
                  - Obese people who insist they can't lose weight
                  - People who say your suggestion is shit but doesn't have a better (if any) suggestion themselves
                  - Out of control kids in public
                  I like the obese one. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    LOL! I'm so guilty of that. I always pretend I didn't see the huge shiet my rottie laid in some poor fools flowers
                    You mutha ****a!!

I live in a co-op, grass everywhere nicely done and dont allow dogs. Then theres this one building right next to mine thats not part of the co-op which doesnt have grass around it and is basically a crack building in a nice neighborhood

Well since they dont have grass, they all walk their dogs infront of my building so they could ***** on the grass. Really ****ing gets to me. Almost got into a fight cuz of it the other day

Comment

Girls that are hoez that complain that they can't find a good man.

Comment

Working...
                      X