No announcement yet.

Vaca de Dinero vs P. Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Who takes this fight? Im surprised you pigs havent considered this fight, it seems that Williams is ducking Vaca de Dinero, IMO i believe Vaca de Dinero can take down Williams after 9 rounds or so. i dont think Williams can handle the pressure and power of Vaca de Dinero.

I think after Sexy Sergio rapes Williams and after Vaca de Dinero retires Kneegal Quitto, This fight can be made and Willams can be another stepping stone for Vaca de Dinero to greatness.

So now i ask the fans, How do you see Vaca de Dinero vs Williams playing out? Would you watch it? Who will win?
    Is the fight against cotto still on?

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
      Cotto's resume rapes Chavez's resume
      you guys are fuken dum chavez jr wants cotto really bad he mentions it in every interview since duddy fight arum dont want to lose a cash cow because who eevr losses the fight will be all over so now he wants to put them fight seprate oponents to make the fight bigger and cash out the loser big time in 2011 arum is a money hungry fuk.i dont know where you guys get he is ducking cotto where is the proof if he keeps sayign he wants cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        no **** Vaca is just starting while Cotto is going to finish soon....thats like me De la Hoya resume rapes Jose Benavidez Jr's resume.
        Then why bring Jennings when your fighter has been fighting taxi drivers his whole career and having tough fights with them?

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
          People give Williams too much credit for beating a 38 year old inactive Winky Wright and losing clearly to Martinez.

Thinking Williams beat Martinez is the ultimate exercise in doublethink.
          What do you think about Lil Chavez ducking Cotto and fighting Wolak on the same date the Cotto fight was going to be held? Say what you want about Williams but i doubt he would duck a naturally smaller guy who is considered to be damaged goods

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            What do you think about Lil Chavez ducking Cotto and fighting Wolak on the same date the Cotto fight was going to be held? Say what you want about Williams but i doubt he would duck a naturally smaller guy who is considered to be damaged goods
            bob arum DUM ASS puts both fighters on the same card big ppv numbers even bigger matchign the winners next year just liek margo/cotto in 2008 dum ass

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              People give Williams too much credit for beating a 38 year old inactive Winky Wright and losing clearly to Martinez.

Thinking Williams beat Martinez is the ultimate exercise in doublethink.
              are you slow or you dont read the forums didnt your slow ass heard martinez addmited he didnt won that fight?????

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                Then why bring Jennings when your fighter has been fighting taxi drivers his whole career and having tough fights with them?
                The Raging Bull>>>Jenning

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                  bob arum DUM ASS puts both fighters on the same card big ppv numbers even bigger matchign the winners next year just liek margo/cotto in 2008 dum ass
                  When you call someone dumb you should learn how to spell the word first *******. From what i have read top rank has been pushing for chavez cotto and the reason its not coming off is because of chavez jrs reluctance to train in the philipines even though he has more then enough time to train after the Pac camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                    are you slow or you dont read the forums didnt your slow ass heard martinez addmited he didnt won that fight?????
                    Martinez didnt mean that, are you slow? He only said that cuz hes not a lil bi*ch who will complain he got robbed he took the L like a man cuz deep down inside he knew he won. I saw Martinez win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      When you call someone dumb you should learn how to spell the word first *******. From what i have read top rank has been pushing for chavez cotto and the reason its not coming off is because of chavez jrs reluctance to train in the philipines even though he has more then enough time to train after the Pac camp.
                      Everyone is going to be focused on Pacquiao and use the other fighters as sparring partner, Vaca de Dinero wants the training camp to be focused on him so when he beats Kneegal Quitto he will do it in brutal fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X