No announcement yet.

Creatine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine

The stuff burns my stomach. Anyone else? Anything I can do about it? (besides not drink it)

I get bad gas from it, but I see the benefits...besides, I think bad gas is an asset.

Comment

I had that before, but it went away.. Yes gas is always a plus.

Comment

Thanks....I tried it a half dose at a time and added more water and it seems to help.

Comment

if this is ur first time using it, maybe your body needs sometime to get used to the creatine in your system

Comment

curly...you added water now!? How'd you have it before? Were you munching on the ****!?

Also, don't take too much at one time, only 5grams or so at a time.

Comment

Ya,

or try to use a post workout shake from http://www.proteincustomizer.com/order.html and just put about 5 g of creatine monohydrate in it, thats a real good post workout shake

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Man
                curly...you added water now!? How'd you have it before? Were you munching on the ****!?

Also, don't take too much at one time, only 5grams or so at a time.
                No lol I added the 6 oz it called for at first. Now I am adding about 12 oz of water. I used one scoop at first also and now I am using a half....Thanks MM

Comment

Originally posted by Tdiddy42
                  Ya,

or try to use a post workout shake from http://www.proteincustomizer.com/order.html and just put about 5 g of creatine monohydrate in it, thats a real good post workout shake
                  Thanks I'll try it.....I never used supplements before but I want to gain a little mass. I am at 149 trying to get and stay at 154. I usually walk around at 145.

Comment

Ya it all takes time bro, you'll get there

Comment

Working...
                    X