No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Advises Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Sosa Advises Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On

Edgar Sosa, Mexico's popular former WBC flyweight world champion, believes the key to the longevity and continued success of Juan Manuel Marquez is because the boxer leads "an ordinary life. An example of what you can achieve by leading a life without distractions and being an athlete dedicated to your work. "

[Click Here To Read More]

Erik Morales just got his azz whooped and wont retire on a good note! Its NO WAY Juan will whoop Pac in the next fight, Pac was sharp as hell and Juan had a problem landing ANYTHING at all! Juan landed that one punch, and that was a wrap. Pac was looking freaking fast, great headmovement, on point, footwork, before that KO! If Pac would have just walked away, knowing it was only a second left, he probably would have stopped him in the next round! If Juan wants to keep fighting, he needs to fight some other ww's, or Broner! Im tired of seeing him and Pac sharing promotions, and pressers together! I aint even watch the 24/7 for the last fight, and the one before that!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Erik Morales just got his azz whooped and wont retire on a good note! Its NO WAY Juan will whoop Pac in the next fight, Pac was sharp as hell and Juan had a problem landing ANYTHING at all! Juan landed that one punch, and that was a wrap. Pac was looking freaking fast, great headmovement, on point, footwork, before that KO! If Pac would have just walked away, knowing it was only a second left, he probably would have stopped him in the next round! If Juan wants to keep fighting, he needs to fight some other ww's, or Broner! Im tired of seeing him and Pac sharing promotions, and pressers together! I aint even watch the 24/7 for the last fight, and the one before that!
      plus pacman is asking for random blood test ..there is no way marquez will fight against pacman

Comment

i think he will fight on . i mean theres plenty of money to be made for him , he's on top of the world right now . i dont think he'd just give that up.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Edgar Sosa, Mexico's popular former WBC flyweight world champion, believes the key to the longevity and continued success of Juan Manuel Marquez is because the boxer leads "an ordinary life. An example of what you can achieve by leading a life without distractions and being an athlete dedicated to your work. "

[Click Here To Read More]
          I agree, Marquez should put on a showcase.

Pac is a cracked egg, he is done, Marquez should finish him off in Mexico.

Bank one final mega-payday, and finish Pacquiao off for good.

But I'm a bit worried about Pac after hearing that hes got parkinsons, so hopefully Marquez knocks him cold 1 hit just like last time. Its better than a sustained 12 round beating.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            if you werent a pac turd you would know that JMM now has a statistical advantage!!! 70% of boxing rematches that endeD in KO usually has the same result only sooner in the fight!!

so when fighters get knocked out and want a rematch they usually get knocked out again even sooner that the last!!

so the numbers are in marquez favor!! he already has that advantage!!! manny pac will enter the ring with fear and doubt and will be afraid of getting caught!! if manny decides to fight marquez he will get koed again!!! if manny plays it safe and just boxes he will lose a majority decision!! manny will just try to survive 12 rounds!!!

that being said!! you say pac was looking great in the fight? what happened in round 3? pac got send to the floor hard in round 3 by a right hand!!! also in round 5 at 1:30 manny got stunned by the same right hand!!! and then koed in the 6th by the same right hand!!

and you call it a lucky punch?? also check the video out of marquez KD his sparring parter WITH THE SAME EXACT RIGHT HAND!!!
            Last edited by sapo1; 01-04-2013, 01:34 PM. Reason: TYPO'S

Comment

JMM v. Cotto in June at Madison Square Garden.

I want to see JMM live before he retires. It'll never happen, but who says we can't dream?

Comment

Marquez can do what he wants, He fought the guy the other guy been ducking for years and knocked him out. Showed both them pussy up. LIKE A BOSS

Comment

Might as well continue fighting. He's got somebody on his side who knows how to cheat the system.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                    if you werent a pac turd you would know that JMM now has a statistical advantage!!! 70% of boxing rematches that endeD in KO usually has the same result only sooner in the fight!!

so when fighters get knocked out and want a rematch they usually get knocked out again even sooner that the last!!

so the numbers are in marquez favor!! he already has that advantage!!! manny pac will enter the ring with fear and doubt and will be afraid of getting caught!! if manny decides to fight marquez he will get koed again!!! if manny plays it safe and just boxes he will lose a majority decision!! manny will just try to survive 12 rounds!!!

that being said!! you say pac was looking great in the fight? what happened in round 3? pac got send to the floor hard in round 3 by a right hand!!! also in round 5 at 1:30 manny got stunned by the same right hand!!! and then koed in the 6th by the same right hand!!

and you call it a lucky punch?? also check the video out of marquez KD his sparring parter WITH THE SAME EXACT RIGHT HAND!!!
                    Plus hes a far smarter fighter who consistently makes the better adjustments.

Comment

Working...
                    X