Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White:If Las Vegas cared about Justice,Floyd's ass would be sitting in jail now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dana White for President!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
      This guy is always going on about Floyd or boxing lol he's like a stalker! One minute it's boxing is dying blah blah blah

But he seems to spend so much time talking about it and Floyd! I bet he wishes he had a draw like Floyd or Pacman right now or Chavez or Canelo lol.
      I'm like that too, together with all *******s!! We talked Floyd coz we want his undefeated record on the line for Pac!!! But your girl has the biggest FPUzZY!!

Comment

Las Vegas were gambling and prostitution are Legal ....what Justice

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
          This guy is always going on about Floyd or boxing lol he's like a stalker! One minute it's boxing is dying blah blah blah

But he seems to spend so much time talking about it and Floyd! I bet he wishes he had a draw like Floyd or Pacman right now or Chavez or Canelo lol.
          Boxing is dying but for whatever reason he uses Floyds name every opportunity he gets. This guy has had a hard on for Floyd for years. Before the Lin comments are the Manny ones. I'm a Floyd fan and think his comments were ignorant more than anything but this guy name drops like hes part of team mayweather or team pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            It's not just Las Vegas.

JCC JR drives around drunk but the state of California doesn't have the clout to do anything about it.
            You have a bad habit of spreading untruths. You know very well that Chavez has to keep a mid-March court appointment for a DUI charge

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
              Check this out: Legendary MMA reporter Ariel Helwani interviewed Dana White and confronted him with Leonard Ellerbe's response to the video which Dana made about Mayweather (in which he called him a racist because of Floyd's Jeremy Lin comments).
              Dana White says that if Las Vegas would care about justice (more than about money), then Floyd's ass would be sitting in jail right now.
              Here is the video: (go to time mark 9:55 min)

Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 02-26-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Good Ole Dana White getting Mad because Floyd aint gonna answer to him as his Massa like"Rampage, Rashad, Bones, Silva and them other dudes.

Dana has control of his fighters like a plantation sad to say but true, You Saw Rampage brought his self back after making Ateam. Plus aint no where else for them to go.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy Killa View Post
                  Good Ole Dana White getting Mad because Floyd aint gonna answer to him as his Massa like"Rampage, Rashad, Bones, Silva and them other dudes.

Dana has control of his fighters like a plantation sad to say but true, You Saw Rampage brought his self back after making Ateam. Plus aint no where else for them to go.
                  I agree with what you said...

Dana White is envious of Mayweather. When has Mayweather ever really mentioned Dana White. Dana seems to keep Mayweathers name in his mouth.

Why did Dana say that Mayweathers comments about Jeremy Lin were "racist"? Mayweather complimented Lin but stated that the "HYPE" was because he was asian. Thats was a shot towards the media, not jeremy lin. The media are the ones who create the hype. The media tried to spin the comments to make it a racial issue. Dana is a chump. Mayweather makes more in one fight then probably all his fighters on every ppv card in one year. When will this guy establish a reigning dominant fighter? Anderson Silva was already a star before he joined the UFC, Dana White hasn't done anything to Silvas career. Silva just kicks ass and does what he does but he is the supposed P4P best MMA fighter in the world but he's still getting scraps for checks while defeating everyone that Dana has thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    You have a bad habit of spreading untruths. You know very well that Chavez has to keep a mid-March court appointment for a DUI charge
                    Oh please! That's just to save face!

The state of California cannot physically keep JCC JR anyplace that he doesn't want to be. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kobe System View Post
                      I agree with what you said...

Dana White is envious of Mayweather. When has Mayweather ever really mentioned Dana White. Dana seems to keep Mayweathers name in his mouth.

Why did Dana say that Mayweathers comments about Jeremy Lin were "racist"? Mayweather complimented Lin but stated that the "HYPE" was because he was asian. Thats was a shot towards the media, not jeremy lin. The media are the ones who create the hype. The media tried to spin the comments to make it a racial issue. Dana is a chump. Mayweather makes more in one fight then probably all his fighters on every ppv card in one year. When will this guy establish a reigning dominant fighter? Anderson Silva was already a star before he joined the UFC, Dana White hasn't done anything to Silvas career. Silva just kicks ass and does what he does but he is the supposed P4P best MMA fighter in the world but he's still getting scraps for checks while defeating everyone that Dana has thrown at him.
                      Trust me what Dana has is another form of Slavery like they had after WW2, He Wishes he could just come out and Say Ni1234A shut your arse up and do what I told you or I will beat you and sale your babies.

IF anyone in this thread is from THE SOUTH TEXAS INCLUDED since they WROTE SLAVERY OUT OF THEIR SCHOOL BOOKS! YAll will see Dana for what he is plantation OWNER.

If he dont like you 1 wrong move your dead thats all to it period, How Do all his guys get popped for ROIDS and COME BACK?

I hate that Bastard

Comment

Working...
                      X