Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I read boxrec correctly? Did the judges have Alvarez ahead before the ref stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    i swear the mexican may even turn on Canelo if he doesnt fight a credible opponent.

They were screaming for Chavez Jr during the interview.

Not that i think Chavez is good or anything, but his size and will makes him not a tomato can. He will also have a good chance of winning.
    I think they were chanting Chavez because they asked him who he would like to face next obviously the people were gonna chant Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
      I think they were chanting Chavez because they asked him who he would like to face next obviously the people were gonna chant Chavez.
      Yea that is what i meant. They want him in with Chavez, someone who can actually challenge him. They are finally screaming for a credible opponent, and if he doesnt fight one next they may start losing faith.

I dont hear them screaming for floyd. They probably dunno who the F Kirkland is even though he just destroyed Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Yeah D-rod but he does seem to come up short whether its judges against him or not when it matters.
        Right. That's what I'm getting at. All fighters have to go through it, but for some reason, he just can't get over that hump. He's missing the ummfff..

Wolak having a draw with him, in my opinion, brought Wolak's stock down.

But let's say Rod was suppose to beat someone like Dzendruik, then I would say he should fight on a PPV undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothvega View Post
          they must have been the same judges that scored pacquiao-marquez III
          Or Castillo-PBF I, Broner-PDL and Jones-Soto Karass I?

Comment

Working...
          X