No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    although i would box his old man ears off, I did enjoy this read.

Cuauhtemoc is alright in my book.
    You have too much muscle, it would be like that scene from Once Were Warriors when Jake the mus busted up that big dude for turning on the juke box.

I can make you better though youngster...

Comment

Learnt a lot from that read. Cuauhtemoc has always been one of the better posters on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        You have too much muscle, it would be like that scene from Once Were Warriors when Jake the mus busted up that big dude for turning on the juke box.

I can make you better though youngster...
        nice interview....we need to get a Team Trainers...lol for all of us actual "legit" coaches..not E-coaches know it alls that dont know squat

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          nice interview....we need to get a Team Trainers...lol for all of us actual "legit" coaches..not E-coaches know it alls that dont know squat
          Let's do it, if that happens I would post videos of me training the guys at the gym and stuff like that. I have been asked to do that but don't because I don't want to come off as trying to show off or anything like that.

I have a lot of good young fighters at the gym and even trained along side some pro trainers and fighters as well.

Comment

people are gonna learn the hard way thinking that dueds in their 30s are old or over the hill

Comment

Let's do it, if that happens I would post videos of me training the guys at the gym and stuff like that. I have been asked to do that but don't because I don't want to come off as trying to show off or anything like that.

I have a lot of good young fighters at the gym and even trained along side some pro trainers and fighters as well.
              yeah i'm down..i know there are a few guys whom actually coach at a gym...i coach at a mma gym but all my guys are just boxers..i have the occasional mma guy whom comes in..thats the sad thing...the jits guys claim MMA but none of them have any stand up game...lmao...wich is y i call most of mma people..."posers"...but yeah i recently showed a sparring session between couple of my guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                people are gonna learn the hard way thinking that dueds in their 30s are old or over the hill

Amen brother, I'm trying to tell them. I'm better now than I was before.

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                yeah i'm down..i know there are a few guys whom actually coach at a gym...i coach at a mma gym but all my guys are just boxers..i have the occasional mma guy whom comes in..thats the sad thing...the jits guys claim MMA but none of them have any stand up game...lmao...wich is y i call most of mma people..."posers"...but yeah i recently showed a sparring session between couple of my guys..
                I train at 3 gyms in S. Florida. I train at a local gym that's a big chain that pays me to run some boxing classes (pays me the most) then I train at a boxing gym which is my home gym where I train a few amateur fighters and then I help at an MMA gym to help those guys with their "stand up" which is what they call boxing.

My days are full man, mix that in with my 9-5 and I only see my wife on the weekends basically unless she comes to the gym and hangs out but she doesn't like the smell.....hahah

Comment

great read.

this should be the catalyst to a new team, "Team 30."

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    great read.

this should be the catalyst to a new team, "Team 30."
                    Team Viejos

Comment

Team Viejos
                      That's perfect.