Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
      This is De leons redemption, he will shock everyone and knock gamboa out, mark my words... KO 10 round maybe 11
      no mames cabron

Comment

This is De leons redemption, he will shock everyone and knock gamboa out, mark my words... KO 10 round maybe 11
        It should be a good fight. Care to make a wager? I'm all in for my boy Yuri.

Comment

I got Yuri by UD, easily if he stays discipline, if he tries to top what Juanma did, De Leon will put him to sleep with a wild left to the chin!!!

Comment

good fight. ponce wont go quietly into that dark night

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              It should be a good fight. Care to make a wager? I'm all in for my boy Yuri.
              all your points for all of mine..

Comment

all your points for all of mine..
                That's a very confident bet. You're on. Sig it.

Comment

Good fight.........

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I got Yuri by UD, easily if he stays discipline, if he tries to top what Juanma did, De Leon will put him to sleep with a wild left to the chin!!!
                    I agree with all this, except I would say, "If he tries to outdo JuanMa Ponce De Leon might put him to sleep...."

I was impressed with something Gamboa said once in an interview (I think it was after the Salido fight). It went something like this: "Fans want to see me knock people out every time. I try, but if it doesn't come, I won't risk losing the fight looking for the KO."

I think it's natural for Yuri to want to outdo JuanMa's performance (pretty tough to do), so he'll almost certainly look for the early opportunity. However, I think he's aware that Ponce is a dangerous hitter, and he'll fight accordingly if the KO doesn't come.

Comment

Working...
                    X