No announcement yet.

do you think texas will give margo his license

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think texas will give margo his license

do you think texas will give margo his license friday is the decision what you guys think will they deny it again
    yes they will give it to him
    75.00%
    no they will deny is once again
    25.00%

Of course they will give him a license. In Texas they understand the bottom line, which is revenue coming into their state.

Comment

They will give it to him because the boxing commission in texas is shady and will be paid off by that evil guy who has that evil football team.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
        They will give it to him because the boxing commission in texas is shady and will be paid off by that evil guy who has that evil football team.
        look around , mate.

boxing commissions from every state try to bring big fights to their state. that's their job.

hell if pac-marg was gonna be at staples center , california would probably have given marg his license.

Comment

I don't remember him being 'denied' the first time in Texas. I could be wrong, but from what I remember - They did not review his application because it would not be heard or reviewed in time for him to fight in the card they were trying to license him for.

But yes, they will license him.

Comment

California should ban WBC and TopRank from their state if they go through with this in any other state or country.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              California should ban WBC and TopRank from their state if they go through with this in any other state or country.
              yeah they should!

ban one of the major sanctioning bodies and the top promotional companies in boxing from your state.

brilliant.

you should be on the california board.

Comment

very strong chance that Texas will approve. I can hear the "kaching" of someone's cash register.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  yeah they should!

ban one of the major sanctioning bodies and the top promotional companies in boxing from your state.

brilliant.

you should be on the california board.
                  Amazing how little basic business sense some people have.

Comment

Of course. When Bob Arum and Jerry Jones is involved anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X