Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye coming back is a good thing for the division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye says he is willing to work his way up to earn a title shot at either Klitschko, thus meaning he will have to most likely wait untill 2014 and win atleast two to three fights against top opposition!
    I'm Interested to see who he will step back into the ring with on his return in the summer, I almost certainly doubt it will be a big name...

David Haye has had his chance he got that chance by opening his mouth and spouting the biggest amount of verbal diarrhoea even more worse than James Toney because atleast James Toney has got by far more accomplishments in his career than that of David Gaye's he has the justification to run his mouth unlike Gaye.
    So we can expect to see more of the same crap from the Gayemaker he surely will never step in the same ring as Wladimir again just to cower down and go into survival mode, all I can say is don't buy any of his PPV's he's not worth it!

Comment

of course haye is a cherry picker. he has his eye on the klitschko pay day and refuses to fight anyone who could jeopardise that, relying on his mouth rather than his cv to earn him the big fights.

Comment

Haye coming back will be great, provided he fights somebody decent, for instance if haye was to fight Povetkin it would be the biggest heavyweight fight of the year ... weird considering wlad is the champ, but there you go. On the other hand if he fights a charr or a pianetta(or however you spell it) it won't be so good.
        Last edited by Daddy T; 03-29-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313
          David Haye says he is willing to work his way up to earn a title shot at either Klitschko, thus meaning he will have to most likely wait untill 2014 and win atleast two to three fights against top opposition!
          I'm Interested to see who he will step back into the ring with on his return in the summer, I almost certainly doubt it will be a big name...

David Haye has had his chance he got that chance by opening his mouth and spouting the biggest amount of verbal diarrhoea even more worse than James Toney because atleast James Toney has got by far more accomplishments in his career than that of David Gaye's he has the justification to run his mouth unlike Gaye.
          So we can expect to see more of the same crap from the Gayemaker he surely will never step in the same ring as Wladimir again just to cower down and go into survival mode, all I can say is don't buy any of his PPV's he's not worth it!

IMAGE#1
          i see what your doing there changing haye to gaye. that is so funny! how old are you 12?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X