Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Aims To Impress With Canelo, Still in The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout Aims To Impress With Canelo, Still in The Running

Austin Trout’s match with Delvin Rodriguez had more at stake than just his WBA Junior Middleweight title as it was almost considered an audition for a possible fight with Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Days before James Kirkland who agreed to fight Alvarez noted an injury would prevent him from being able to go through with the bout. It was then later reported Kirkland wasn’t injured but actually wanted more money. Trout’s name immediately was brought up as a possible replacement to face Alvarez on September 15th.

[Click Here To Read More]

I say make it happen..Trout will lose but if he tries to bust Canelo up, he will get KO'd.

Comment

If they want it, make it for September. Trout has wins over Lopez and Rozriguez, is a good fight.

Comment

I think Trout's southpaw style will give Canelo problems for a few rounds and lose 3 out of 4 of the early rounds but then he will take over and win by late TKO or decision. Trout will not engage but try to box but Canelo will wear him down. I think this is the fight Canelo will pick. I'd rather see him fight Lara.

Comment

Kirkland chickened out !!!!!!! Canelo wanted PW and Kirkland but it wasn´t his fault the fights were not made. I hope Cotto or Mayweather manup. Yes, Mayweather.

Comment

every time i hear about "the trout" i laugh and cant take him seriously i mean,
            its like "ponce de leon" lol its funny.
            i would change my name if i were him, ideas?
            i have a few....austin powers or steve austin or hallibut or just change his first name to salmon!

Comment

Trout looked terrible on the weekend hes a fighter I'd rather not see again in a hurry,I'd like to see Canelo in there with Lara,that's a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I say make it happen..Trout will lose but if he tries to bust Canelo up, he will get KO'd.
                Good to here, so if the fight gets made, I expect a bet.

Comment

I find it funny. The entire discussion leading up to the fight with Delvin was about how he was the champion nobody has ever heard about and this was his coming out party. After the "fight," he'll now be the champion the American public has heard about, but never wants to see again.

If Trout draws Canelo in September, they'd better not have that on PPV.

Comment

any1 but Trout who's boring & can't draw & Canelo will dominate him...trout has enough 2 go 12 but it'll b a lopsided UD 12...

Comment

Working...
                    X