Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deaserves to go to the HOF? NAZ or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Hamed lost 8-4 against Barerra, he wasn;t schooled at all, he just got outpointed. A lot of people haven't even watched that fight. Hatton isn't on naseems level.
    hatton fought 2 P4P # 1 ..............was able to win after being crushed,,,,i know NAZ won against that spanish cav something..........but Hamed just quit...........both have huge weight problems in between fights by the way.................................

Comment

Hatton, 4 titles in two weight classes (3, plus he re won the IBF at 140,) best win #2 p4p Kostya Tszyu.

Hamed, 3 titles in 1 weight class, lots of defenses of the WBO, best win Kevin Kelley?, not sure.

It's close, I could go either way.

Comment

The first fight I watched live in person was Hamed vs Kelly. What a fight man. Naz was the man.
        Naz is what made me a fan of Boxing when I was younger. I'd try and be like Naz, started Boxing classes and based my style on him. I remember begging my grandad to let me stay up and watch the fight against Kelly. It was amazing to watch and probaly most I have ever been excited when he knocked Kelly down for the first time.

Just wish he was motivated against Barrera so he would of had a much better chance. shame the way his career turned out in the end but Naz will always be my hero.

Comment

Hamed.

In a P4P H2H match, who would win? I can see scenarios for both.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Hamed.

If Naz fought Hatton when he fought Steve Robinson, Hatton would of been KO'ed in 6 rounds.

Comment

Hamed.

Dude. Hamed P4P is a harder hitter than pacquiao easily, He would throw arm punches that had devastating power. P4P Hamed makes Hatton his *****.

Comment

Dude. Hamed P4P is a harder hitter than pacquiao easily, He would throw arm punches that had devastating power. P4P Hamed makes Hatton his *****.
                I gotta agree when Naz hit you square on the chin it was night over. He didn't half have some power in those hands for such a small man.

The way he used to jump into the punches were awesome...must of added more power into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  If Naz fought Hatton when he fought Steve Robinson, Hatton would of been KO'ed in 6 rounds.
                  Really? I can see that happening and Hamed with his heavy hands and awkward punch angles knocking him out spark cold.

But I can also see Hatton boxing from the outside with his t rex arms and his underrated fast feet only getting close when he's gonna attack and smother and frustrate Hamed.

Comment

Really? I can see that happening and Hamed with his heavy hands and awkward punch angles knocking him out spark cold.

But I can also see Hatton boxing from the outside with his t rex arms and his underrated fast feet only getting close when he's gonna attack and smother and frustrate Hamed.
                    Hamed was the much better boxer. He actually had skils, used fients would move his head, and at his peak would be almost unhittable.

Comment

Naz would of been way to fast for Hatton. It would of been like watchin Manny vs Hatton. It would of been same story if they had fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X