Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Maritnez vs Diego Magdaleno April 6.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Maritnez vs Diego Magdaleno April 6.

Looks like Román "Rocky" Martínez (26-1-2, 16KO's) will be defending his belt April 6 @ Macao, China, against Diego Magdaleno (23-0, 9KO's).

What you guys think??

burgos is the real champ.

Comment

Damn... Rocky doesn't take easy fights. I got Magdaleno by possible stoppage. Don't let his KO ratio fool you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Champ

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Yep, Burgos is the peoples champ but not the belted champ!

Comment

true but....

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Damn... Rocky doesn't take easy fights. I got Magdaleno by possible stoppage. Don't let his KO ratio fool you.

Yep, this is the same boxer some here call a BUM hahahaha. I tip my hat to you Rocky! Do your thing....

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac
            Quote: Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW! Damn... Rocky doesn't take easy fights. I got Magdaleno by possible stoppage. Don't let his KO ratio fool you. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android Yep, this is the same boxer some here call a BUM hahahaha. I tip my hat to you Rocky! Do your thing....
            He's takes on all comers. He obviously had nothing to do with that robbery. Arum had already said right after Magdaleno'a last fight that his next fight would be for a title if I'm not mistaken. Then he got injured and here's the title fight now. Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Yeah thats y he avoiding the rematch with burgos.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                QFT.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  Looks like Román "Rocky" Martínez (26-1-2, 16KO's) will be defending his belt April 6 @ Macao, China, against Diego Magdaleno (23-0, 9KO's).

What you guys think??
                  I hope Magdaleno digs deep down and beats the crap out of this paper champ Martinez.

Comment

Wins via controversial decision showing lots of heart against an opponent stylistical nightmare and loses yet wins.

Paper champ.

You all blame fighters too much, lame the judges if you will, if we're going to hate on fighters that've benefitted on controversial decisions then let's begin crucifying Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X