Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao was not distracted in jmm 4 stop lying pacboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone watching the free card on FSN tonight..?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      So anyone watching the free card on FSN tonight..?
      i am....bunch of bums getting knocked out so far..

think it's RBR thread worthy??

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        i am....bunch of bums getting knocked out so far..

think it's RBR thread worthy??
        Most of the fights were over in the time it would take to type a post lol. I was just surprised I don't see any threads or talk about it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
          Foreal
          All mayweather haters are choking with the disaster that befell them. Pacquao hasn’t got too much on his hands, he said it himself, his managers and trainers said it. what destractions are you talking about? Mayweather trained and faught Cotto, knowing he would be walking into prison right after the fight, what other distractions are worse than that? You are all too used to finding excuses for a bab perfomance. Pacquio is just a finished PED user.
          Lets put it this way the distractions excuse is not allowed to be used more than once. If you have distractions that affect your performance its your fault. Manny said he'd do the whole camp in LA and he had distractions and it was his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Exactly. Anyone who starts a Thread with "Foreals" or "Foreal" sounds like a 12 year old high school girl. No one said Pac was distracted for this fight or used that as an excuse. Whoever started this thread needs to get a life whether they have to beg, borrow or steal one. The one who wrote the Thread would have to have an IQ of room temperature - in Celsius.
            Well now Richard you see I understand very well where your coming from and as for iq I'm far more intelectually sound than most on here your mental faculties have somewhat diminished I hope you die a slow death and any other haters on this thread you have surpassed my expectations in the ***head department

Comment

Damn, just keep to yourself. If you think he wasn't, he wasn't.

Comment

Anyone else sick and tired of all the *******s and *****s creating threads like this everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                  Damn, just keep to yourself. If you think he wasn't, he wasn't.
                  Well said bro

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                    Soooo....anybody else excited about these upcoming bouts of 2013?

Oh yeah, that's right, nothing else in boxing matters, besides Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Well, at least that's how you look at it anyway. Get a life and learn about the sport of boxing.
                    I favour Roy jones jr and jake lamotta as my favs I couldn't care less for Roid maynever and as for your input shut your mouth someone might just forcefeed you dog**** for people like you my Internet warrior pal soon quieten when faced with a live situation (violence) go get a life yourself or better yet end it I apologise to others who may read this if you read y previous posts iv never had to be malicious towards anyone else as you all appreciate and understand boxing big up poppapump

Comment

Working...
                    X