Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll KO Chavez, I'm Ready For a Real War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I'll KO Chavez, I'm Ready For a Real War

Middleweight Sergio Martinez (49-2-2) has no doubt that WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will fall on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

After making weight in past fights, Chavez usually entered the ring weighing 20 more pounds and overwhelmed opponents with his size and strength. [Click Here To Read More]

War Martinez!!!!!!

Comment

JCC JR is barely training for this fight but will still win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        JCC JR is barely training for this fight but will still win easily.
        Based on what?? Not his resume, not his style, not his preparation, not his ability to defend. This guy has every disadvantage coming into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Middleweight Sergio Martinez (49-2-2) has no doubt that WBC champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will fall on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

After making weight in past fights, Chavez usually entered the ring weighing 20 more pounds and overwhelmed opponents with his size and strength. [Click Here To Read More]
          I'm team Martinez all the way, but do we really need an article everytime he says he's going to KO Junior?

Comment

Martinez must KO Chavez or he gets robbed.

Comment

Cannot wait for this one.

A small middleweight with supreme talent pitted against a cruiserweight that somehow makes middle...it's going to be really interesting. Obviously Sergio is more skilled, but I'm really looking forward to seing how much bigger Chavez is and what he can do with that.

Comment

Chavez a really big MW.

That just makes him a bigger target.

Jr. is going down.

Comment

this is like the nth time that martinez has vowed to ko chavez. just do it in the ring sergio and you'll have more than enough time to talk about a ko when it actually happens...for now just shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
                    Based on what?? Not his resume, not his style, not his preparation, not his ability to defend. This guy has every disadvantage coming into the fight.
                    No he doesn't. Chavez is bigger, stronger, and more active. Sometimes that's all you need, and as a Sergio fan I unfortunately expect that to be enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X