No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nishioka is Very Motivated For Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nishioka is Very Motivated For Nonito Donaire

Japan's Toshiaki Nishioka, rated the #1 jr. featherweight by the Ring, and the WBC's Champion Emeritus, held a press conference on Wednesday, Aug. 15th, in Tokyo, to address his Oct. 13th showdown with Filipino-American Nonito Donaire, Jr., who reigns as the WBO and IBF jr. featherweight champion at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Nishi's the WBC Emiritus champ. What title is Abner Mares holding?

Comment

Aw i thought it was pics of him in the gym or something. If Nishioka has 1 more fight left in him i hope this is it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        Easiest way to find out is go to fight news dot com and check the Ratings link.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          its the WBC "who gives a f#ck" belt

there are four major sanctioning bodies per division
          they split their belts up (super, diamond, emeritus, regular, interim, you name it..) they strip for no reason.. they rank fighters with no real reasoning behind it

they mean nothing

at 122 you'll eventually have a box off between the two best fighters, which will establish a lineage for the legit championship of the world.

Comment

sooooo glad that donaire vs arce got cancelled..nishioka is the right opponent for donaire right now, and assuming he wins I would love for him to fight rigo next.

Comment

I am jazzed about this fight. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Aw i thought it was pics of him in the gym or something. If Nishioka has 1 more fight left in him i hope this is it.

lol, get your excuses ready rigo fans...and keep riding that hypejob's tubesteak

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by liraj

its the WBC "who gives a f#ck" belt

there are four major sanctioning bodies per division
                  they split their belts up (super, diamond, emeritus, regular, interim, you name it..) they strip for no reason.. they rank fighters with no real reasoning behind it

they mean nothing

at 122 you'll eventually have a box off between the two best fighters, which will establish a lineage for the legit championship of the world.
                  Just ripping fighters off. If i was boxer in a title fight i wouldn't pay any fees. If i won the fight i would be as good as a champ just no belt.

Comment

God 2 more months dammit.

Comment

Working...
                    X