No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Hatton is No Walkover, Winner Heading To a Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: Hatton is No Walkover, Winner Heading To a Shot

Sheffield's Kell Brook insists he is focused on beating Matthew Hatton and moving closer to a world title shot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Step it up a notch brook no one is fooled by this fight just like we weren't fooled by canelo's fight with him hes a journey man at best and always have been step it up a notch because you got the talent but your wasting it.

Comment

Hatton is a stepping stone i don't know how he keeps getting fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Hatton is a stepping stone i don't know how he keeps getting fights like this.
        because his last name his Hatton.

Like people have said, it's a stepping stone fight & Brook needs to step it up after this fight; simple as that. No more "tune up fights".

Put up or shut up time after this fight. I expect Brook to win by late stoppage or UD.

Comment

Its hard to see what big names would fight Kell. I reckon the winner of Paulie vs Senchenko is the next natural fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            because his last name his Hatton.

Like people have said, it's a stepping stone fight & Brook needs to step it up after this fight; simple as that. No more "tune up fights".

Put up or shut up time after this fight. I expect Brook to win by late stoppage or UD.

This won't be competitive. Brook SHOULD make light work of him.

Comment

Well I agree he's no walkover... Canelo couldn't even knock him out and he came in bigger... I do expect Brook to win though

Comment

Poor Hatton

laugh all you want but hatton sad as he is can win this fight. brook is marginal at best and a brit. even fight.

Comment

Only way to make a big statement is to get the KO.

Would like to see Kell fight the winner of Bailey-Jones or Guerrero-Aydin.

Comment

I'm a Kell Brook fan but he needs to step up after this. Go after Mike Jones, Malignaggi-Sencehnko winner, Brad Solomon (where's he been?), or the Guerrero-Aydin winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X