No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    Is that all you got is Vitali not remembering some guy he fought many years ago?

You don't forget the only time you've ever been brutally KO'd. Perhaps it is too painful a memory and Vitali repressed it lol.

Comment

Is that all you got is Vitali not remembering some guy he fought many years ago?
      Read the full quote, first he said he didn't remember the guy then he said it was a kick to the thigh. He lied, plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        You don't forget the only time you've ever been brutally KO'd. Perhaps it is too painful a memory and Vitali repressed it lol.
        i don't know why you have it as your sig?

How many years ago did this happen?

I was looking to find to see him Ricky Hatton'd or something. Disappointing that he is gets kicked in the head hits the ground and then appears to prop himself up

Comment

It happened 2 years after Tyson/Douglas and 2 years before Lennox/Mcall.

What sucks for Vitali is his vid debuted in the height of the Meme generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            When quizzed about it, WBC Heavyweight Champion Klitschko allegedly asked, “Who’s Pele Reid?”, and when he was reminded that Pele was supposed to have KO’d him in a kickboxing match, Klitschko answered, “It was so long ago that I forgot all about him. I lost that fight because of a kick to the thigh, not because of any punch. Lennox is the biggest puncher in the world and he couldn’t knock me out.”

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/en/news/17...ally-Happened-

Klitali lying and in denial just like his lemmings do on this site.

Comment

I was looking to find to see him Ricky Hatton'd or something. Disappointing that he is gets kicked in the head hits the ground and then appears to prop himself up
              Watch the whole video, he was out, he lifts his head up just barely and stays down like nearly every guy does when they're semi conscious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Watch the whole video, he was out, he lifts his head up just barely and stays down like nearly every guy does when they're semi conscious.
                Man, he's snoring and waiting for room service to bring him breakfast in bed

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Its exactly responses like this that keep fueling Klitschko threads

arh, come on man. You got nothing here. It's a funny vid, nothing else. What exactly do you want to prove with this? Vitali and Wlad probably knocked each other to the ground all the time being teenagers.

Believe me, nobody's getting worked up over this....

Comment

Dude.. the guy was out cold. He didn't prop himself out lmfao.

His body was just twitching..

you remember how Jermaine Taylor's head came up after the Abraham Knockout?
                    Remember Jermaine had his gloves and head up ? That didn't mean he wasn't out cold.. When you are out cold.. sometimes your body do odd things. Just like sometimes out cold boxers still punch their fists in the air despite being on the ground.

Vitali's head coming up was just like Taylor's head coming up after Abrahamn Knockout.

Dude Vitali had no idea where he was.. the doctors had to lift his legs and they had to give him oxygen transfusion to ensure he didn't die on the spot.

This was 100 times worst than Hatton.

I am quite frankly shocked Vitali is still alive after that. So my respect for him went up more.

But honestly.. dude was out cold before he even hit the ground. his gloves came up because of body twitch motions suffered by a brutally knocked out victim.

Comment

• Pele Reid was a very good kick boxer.

He once said Lennox Lewis floored him 5 times during their kick boxing sparring session though. He said Lewis could have been champion kick boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X