Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Martirosyan "Lara was running like an amateur"

why couldn't you stop the left hand vanes? riddle me that batman

Comment

I actually fancy Vanes to beat lara and maybe stop him. That given Lara did land his right on him at will after like the 3rd i believe, but in that same breath Lara was trying to box too much and not scoring in my eyes I had vanes up at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

Hard to believe leading up to this fight everybody on here was talking about Vanes getting manhandled and it being a short night for him. He was actually the agressor and took the fight to Lara. Lara is not all that great the way people were making him sound and now I think Canelo could woop his ass to be honest. Vanes should go after K9's belt or fight El Perro IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
          Hard to believe leading up to this fight everybody on here was talking about Vanes getting manhandled and it being a short night for him. He was actually the agressor and took the fight to Lara. Lara is not all that great the way people were making him sound and now I think Canelo could woop his ass to be honest. Vanes should go after K9's belt or fight El Perro IMO.
          Vanes was losing most rounds, his aggression wasn't effective, the guy was landing 3 or 4 punches per round.
          Last edited by vacon04; 11-16-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            He was losing most rounds, his aggression wasn't effective, the guy was landing 3 or 4 punches per round.
            Punch stats don't lie, Lara landed 74 to Vanes' 33.

All Vanes was really doing was running in and missing or getting his shots blocked. Lara was definitely turning up the heat and was starting to land some really hard shots on Vanes, I think Vanes would've been dropped in the next few rounds had the fight not been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Punch stats don't lie, Lara landed 74 to Vanes' 33.

All Vanes was really doing was running in and missing or getting his shots blocked. Lara was definitely turning up the heat and was starting to land some really hard shots on Vanes, I think Vanes would've been dropped in the next few rounds had the fight not been stopped.
              For me that draw was actually bullshit, I had Lara winning clearly 6 - 2.

Comment

If he was running like an amateur, vanes was cutting off the ring like t was the first day he ever walked in a gym

Comment

I wouldn't say he was running like Moreno was, but he sure was moving a whole hell of a lot.

Comment

Like I said before
                    These are the two that are suppose to beat Canelo? Really

Comment

Working...
                    X