Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Presents Have You Got Your Partner That They Really Liked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xweetie
    I know, Well take her to a fun park? Where you live, Disneyland? six flags? cirkus, whatever? Aslong as you do something, that both can talk and enjoying,

Skip movies, theaters because watching a movie or some freaks acting sucks bigtime! just my opinion brah!
    what ever the fudge that food is in your sig is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
      Well, I am thinking of giving a girl something for her birthday on 12th December. I only met her recently on the internet (Yes sad, but it is what it is)
      I plan to meet her in 2 weeks, she lives a little far away, so that is an issue but I want to give it a go because I really like her. We are sort of an 'item'.

Anyway, what kind of gifts would you give on a first date, then Birthday too?
      The usual like flowers, maybe chocolate is so common that I want to be different.

I am a type of guy to spend whatever I have on my girlfriend, but money is tight this year and I want to be original. I tried Googling this but TBH it was fairly general.

I am not a stud, not too good looking or anything, so I need to make an impact.
      if its only your first date some nice flowers bro keep it old school nothing to brite simple pastel color flowers and birthdate a nice card with something nice written inside by you...

you don't want to try too hard...take her out to dinner and talk to her but listen more than talk and agree with everything she says...make her feel comfortable...
      take it from there find out what she likes before you buy her something she's not into...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        if its only your first date some nice flowers bro keep it old school nothing to brite simple pastel color flowers and birthdate a nice card with something nice written inside by you...

you don't want to try too hard...take her out to dinner and talk to her but listen more than talk and agree with everything she says...make her feel comfortable...
        take it from there find out what she likes before you buy her something she's not into...
        You give good replies bro. A great addition to the forum.

Comment

I'm sorry but have you thought of giving her that birthday di(k???

She gets hers you get yours and everyone's happy.

But in the real give her something thoughtful she's Mentoined she likes to do or read. But don't get nothing to big because she'll get the wrong impression.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            I'm sorry but have you thought of giving her that birthday di(k???

She gets hers you get yours and everyone's happy.

But in the real give her something thoughtful she's Mentoined she likes to do or read. But don't get nothing to big because she'll get the wrong impression.
            What is the wrong impression if you get something big? I think yeah it may be too much but I don't think it's bad.

Comment

What is the wrong impression if you get something big? I think yeah it may be too much but I don't think it's bad.
              Think about it you met her on the Internet never seen her before and here you come with a huge gift she might think wtf is wrong with this guy he's moving to fast we don't even know each other or she'll think he must not have high self esteem maybe if he keep playing like I like him even tho I really don't I can milk him for more nice things.

I'm not saying your stupid but emotions make you do things before you realized they happened. So stick with what the other guy said nice card hand written message but nothing to strong nice flowers maybe a small gift. That's why I said find out why she likes doing buy her something that relates to that. If she reads buy her books if she plays tennis buy her some decent shoes or a new racket if she likes ****ing go kart racing go out an do that make it something memorable that says I like you and that you'll both have a good time with she'll remember that even more.

I remember the fun stuff I've done with my gf more then anything I've ever bought her and those are the ones that last not the purses and clothes and shoes and **** I bought. Cause all that stuff screams let me get in your pants.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                Think about it you met her on the Internet never seen her before and here you come with a huge gift she might think wtf is wrong with this guy he's moving to fast we don't even know each other or she'll think he must not have high self esteem maybe if he keep playing like I like him even tho I really don't I can milk him for more nice things.

I'm not saying your stupid but emotions make you do things before you realized they happened. So stick with what the other guy said nice card hand written message but nothing to strong nice flowers maybe a small gift. That's why I said find out why she likes doing buy her something that relates to that. If she reads buy her books if she plays tennis buy her some decent shoes or a new racket if she likes ****ing go kart racing go out an do that make it something memorable that says I like you and that you'll both have a good time with she'll remember that even more.

I remember the fun stuff I've done with my gf more then anything I've ever bought her and those are the ones that last not the purses and clothes and shoes and **** I bought. Cause all that stuff screams let me get in your pants.
                True say bro, good points. I am gonna try and keep it all about me and not gifts. Hope it works

Comment

True say bro, good points. I am gonna try and keep it all about me and not gifts. Hope it works

Good luck bro. Make sure you use your own thoughts and take stuff from what everyone(the good post) have said and make it your own.

Comment

something thoughtful...nothing expensive, it'll have the opposite effect

if ure creative, make her something

a lot of guys mistake flowers as a gift...its not and women dont look at it that way, its more of a token of ur appreciation for her so never ever just give her flowers if its her birthday

Comment

dont buy her any presents bro, but when ur together just ask her that both of you should buy some souvenir or remembrance for ur date since its the first time u've met each other. it could be a pair of shirt, of watches, glasses or anything at all, but it should be the same, you can negotiate 50-50 on the price but paying for all is much impressive..

u should ask her this after u've finish eating already or finished from the movies already or whatever ur plan is but this shud be mention before ur about to go home already..

I suggest also u may read the book "rules of the game" by Neil Strauss. it is about picking up girls. work wonders in my life after I read that..

Comment

Working...
                      X