Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I am retiring from the Limey Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I exposed you as a sensitive Yank the other night, I was worried I got my judgement wrong. Suffice to say I was spot on, and this thread proves that.

See you on the OC girly boy.

Limey men 1, sissy Yanks 0.

Comment

And to think I could have an ale session with you I really need to work on my judgement.

Picture of pretend drinker Derranged:

http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainmen...ck_morris4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I've made my mark. Me, a yank took on all of you in a hostile environment with no help. Its already been established that I am a better person than Demise, Plat_Num, Rocky, The RealDeal, Chunk and Naps at the very least. I thought I would have been accepted by now, but I realize its not happening. So, I think I should retire

Unless, there are any objections... I shall leave
        don't let the door hit you in the ass.

you're welcome in chicago bears lang anytime though.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          And to think I could have an ale session with you I really need to work on my judgement.

Picture of pretend drinker Derranged:

http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainmen...ck_morris4.jpg
          Just for that, I retract this thread.

I now will ONLY post in this piece a **** section..

And my threads will even more stupid, pointless and random then ever before.

Comment

And my threads will even more stupid, pointless and random then ever before.
            Surely this isn't possible. You have already reached the depths. You can descend no more.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
              Surely this isn't possible. You have already reached the depths. You can descend no more.
              Oh really? Sounds like a challenge to me.

Check the member lounge section, I made a thread there, the latest one. You dont want this section flooded with that. I will invade the UK, I got the man power to do it.

Comment

Oh really? Sounds like a challenge to me.

Check the member lounge section, I made a thread there, the latest one. You dont want this section flooded with that. I will invade the UK, I got the man power to do it.

You got two people?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  You got two people?
                  Yep...

You tell Ogay**** F@g, Craps and Dumbise to shut the fuck up or those turds will get it the worst.

You're ok though Stinger. You will be spared should I ever decide to wipe this forum clean of Brits.

Comment

Yep...

You tell Ogay**** F@g, Craps and Dumbise to shut the fuck up or those turds will get it the worst.

You're ok though Stinger. You will be spared should I ever decide to wipe this forum clean of Brits.
                    I won't be a problem for anyone. I'll just sit quietly in the corner with a beer or two.

Comment

"I want you back, I want you back, I want you back for gooood"

Comment

Working...
                      X