Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saints players bounty suspensions handed out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints players bounty suspensions handed out.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...s-bounty-roles

WAY too harsh. That's messed up.

Is anyone surprised? This is the NFL and Roger Goodell, so you know he was gonna make an example outta them

And they deserve it for being stupid enough to get caught

Comment

I love it now strip their championship.sorry big chief but what they did was bs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Way too harsh for people willingly trying to hurt players? What about if they got seriously injured or had to retire because of it.

Comment

damn. vilma got the full season

Comment

Bullshit.

Plain and simple.

Even in Pop Warner, you used to get "incentives" for laying out someone.

NFL is getting pussified.

Raven's vs Steeler's. Let em eat.

Comment

It's way too harsh. If the league does feel that this is the correct punishment then they have to take away the super bowl championship too. I don't agree with it but if you are suspending multiple players and coaches then that championship in the leagues eyes has to be tainted. You can't say that from top to bottom the team was dirty but still allow them to hold that championship.

Comment

I think this is right on the money. You can't have garbage like this in the league. I used to have a Vilma jersey when he was with the Jets. Glad I ditched it when he left the team. What trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Bullshit.

Plain and simple.

Just as bad as that is,

Its different then targeting certain players and taking em outta the game, including things like stretcher hits

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Bullshit.

Plain and simple.

Leagues been going soft for a while now. College ball is joining them with the new kickoff rules too. I bet in the next 10 years we won't have kickoffs at all, which will be a damned shame.

Comment

Working...
                    X