Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burglar stabbed to death - Father and son arrested on murder charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the burglar not threatened the man and his household he wouldn't be dead. A little common snese would go a long way. Of course you have the right to protect your own property, thats a right I refuse to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You might have a problem later when you are arrested for murder.
      Not if you live in the U.S. If you chase someone down the street and shoot them the way you posed earlier, then yes that's murder but to even consider if "lawful force" was used? If fukin stupid.

Here in Florida at least, the second you step into someone's house as an intruder or burglar, you will be shot, the police will show up, question you and that will be it.

Don't fuk with a man's home.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Not if you live in the U.S. If you chase someone down the street and shoot them the way you posed earlier, then yes that's murder but to even consider if "lawful force" was used? If fukin stupid.

Here in Florida at least, the second you step into someone's house as an intruder or burglar, you will be shot, the police will show up, question you and that will be it.

Don't fuk with a man's home.
        and even if I went to prison for protecting my family, I think that would be time I could handle. Getting locked up is better than having a dead family and wishing you had stabbed somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          and even if I went to prison for protecting my family, I think that would be time I could handle. Getting locked up is better than having a dead family and wishing you had stabbed somebody.
          Yea no **** or getting killed and then having your wife and daughter raped....

Fuk that, your getting a slug in the head homie and that's real.

Comment

I cant believe they honestly expect people to play by rules when confronted in their own home. Playing by rules when the other people obviously arent is a recipe for failure in my book.

Comment

Thank god Nevada has a good Castle Law.

Comment

Thats thing I love about Texas. Stuff happens in Texas all the time, but the owner of the house never goes to jail. I remember 2 years ago in Houston a 40 year old man shot a 16 year point blank in the chest with a shotgun. Found the kid and two of his friend going through his living room at 3 in the morning. The man went to work the following day like aint **** happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  Thats thing I love about Texas. Stuff happens in Texas all the time, but the owner of the house never goes to jail. I remember 2 years ago in Houston a 40 year old man shot a 16 year point blank in the chest with a shotgun. Found the kid and two of his friend going through his living room at 3 in the morning. The man went to work the following day like aint **** happen.
                  In Louisiana, the car is an extension of your home. I knew this kid second hand that got robbed in his car, there was 3 people in it, when dude reached over the guy I knew (who was in the driver seat) to grab the passenger's dough...BLOOOW! Right under dude's chin....

Got bones, blood and tissue all over the car. He went home that night, they didn't even take him down...

Comment

My next door neighbors when I grew up were the wealthiest family in the whole neighborhood and real pacifist/hippy types. No guns, everything's gravy, the world is sooo nice blah blah....my dad was the neighborhood crazy that everyone eventually learned not to fuk with.

Long story short, they rolled up on my next door neighbor at 2 am when he was talking with his girl in the car outside with shotguns...took um into the house, robbed them, raped her infront of him with a shotgun to his head, and we think he did the same thing to his mom but it never got out

Who'd they call first- my dad. We drove around for 2 hrs looking for them dudes while the police were investigating.

Eventually I found out who did it before the police did but dude already was long gone cuz he raped and killed some other chick...never forget dude- Leonard Peart, they called him "Texico" for some reason.

http://lpdb.la.gov/Serving%20The%20P...%281993%29.php

Comment

My best friend did nine years in jail for shooting a guy he spotted coming out of his house with a bunch of his belongings,they charged him with assault with a deadly weapon which wasd bullsht.

Comment

Working...
                      X