Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judge Under Fire For Insane Donaire vs. Vazquez Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judge Under Fire For Insane Donaire vs. Vazquez Scoring

JUDGE Ruben Garcia of Texas has come under fire for his 115-112 scorecard in favor of former World Boxing Organization champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr., who lost by a split decision to Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire before over 14,000 fight fans at the Alamadome in San Antonio, Texas Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

It was because the Mexican flag.

Comment

I may be wrong but we as fans may have gotten this absurd score because its....BOXING!

Comment

Suspend him!!!

Comment

boxing business will die if this person will continue to act as judge, suspension is not enough, totally scrap this person period.....

Comment

dunkin is right, suspend the motha****a....

Comment

Deport him.

Comment

He should be banned these fighters work to hard for this s**t to happen to them I had it 117 to 110 for the Flash.

Comment

why suspend? They should ban him from being a judge on fights forever. This guy is destroying the sport.
                  Last edited by keehlnate; 02-07-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

He should be assigned more training if he thinks Vazquez Jr. won. I can see giving Wilfredo maybe 4 rounds at most, which to me is pushing it. Ban him for life and solve the problem and save the money on the training.

Comment

Working...
                    X