Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd really say, "Pacquiao you're next!"? - Show me proof cuz I don't believe it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did TS go?

Hes ducking and dodging his own thread like floyd ducked and dodged Cotto, Margarito and Pacquiao!

Can you say OWNEEEEDDDDDDDD

Comment

thread starter is a joke, completely owned

Comment

Mayweather : "Pacquiao You're Next"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGbKJuTTPEI

Comment

TS is a Pac fan. He's clowning you guys and you all fell for it.

TS aka Sugar Sting Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Where did TS go?

Hes ducking and dodging his own thread like floyd ducked and dodged Cotto, Margarito and Pacquiao!

Can you say OWNEEEEDDDDDDDD
            Im surprised your getting at TS like this. From a look at his past posts yall are clone posters.

Pacquiao vs. Marquez III will be a fight for the ages.

Marquez is three times more powerful now than he was against Floyd.

And Pacquiao is better than ever.
            This NEW and IMPROVED Marquez is definitely more dangerous than the one who moved up to 144 lbs. as a fat person years ago.
            50 Cent is very frustrated that Street King Energy Drink, which has been endorsed by Floyd Mayweather, is a total failure. It's not about Manny and Floyd. It's about the poor. Pacquiao speaks for them. 50 and Mayweather should ask for Pacquiao's help. He would probably do it for free

Comment

Comment

The thread starter is Sugar Sting Ray.

Conclusion: Didn't read.

Comment

He said it so clearly.

What happened to the drug testing issue here? This guy seems comfortable screwing up fans. And when he backtracks, it's all Arum's and Pac's fault. He can basically say anything fans want to hear at a given moment, then get away with lying about it.

;-)

Comment

Just a short follow up question...

But why has Floyd (after he sucker punched his cherrypicked opponent) said that he won't be fighting for a while and that he does not need to fight Pacquiao? Is he scared or just on vacation?

Please help make things clear for me. I haven't been following this subject. Why would Floyd say one thing at one time and say another thing at a different time? Is he just joking or something? I'm confused. Please explain this thing to me. I'm not in touch with what's going on regarding this subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
                      The Floyd haters keep saying that before fighting Ortiz that Mayweather said, "Pacquiao you're next!"

Is there any non-doctored non-photoshopped proof that Floyd made this statement? To the best of my knowledge Floyd has indicated that he does not need Pacquiao and has no intention of ever fighting him. It is highly unlikely that Mayweather ever said, "Pacquiao you're next!"
                      bro man...
                      just as you think the fraudster didnt say "pacquiao you're next",
                      im sure you believe pacquaio hasnt agreed to random blood testing til day of the fight
                      all being said, looks like you're not as informed as you think you are

Comment

Working...
                      X