No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rejects WBC Tourney, But Willing To Face Erdei

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal Rejects WBC Tourney, But Willing To Face Erdei

Last week, the WBC ordered a four-man light heavyweight tournament to determine a mandatory challenger to the reigning champion, Bernard Hopkins. In the first leg of the tournament, Chris Henry would face Ismayl Sillakh, while former WBC champion Jean Pascal would fight undefeated Zsolt Erdei.

[Click Here To Read More]

Zsolt would totally embarrass Pascal.

Comment

So he wants fight aging Erdei but doesn't want Sillakh vs Henry winner next (which most will be Sillakh)? What a bum...

Comment

Pascal needs to sort himself out and get in this tournament!

Comment

Why would Pascal enter a tournament where the grand prize is a third ass whooping from a damn near 50 year old man?

Comment

zolst is one the worse champs dats been in years how the fuk shes got 0 stil i dont know pascal k,o in 5

Comment

Originally posted by leemoorcroft View Post
              zolst is one the worse champs dats been in years how the fuk shes got 0 stil i dont know pascal k,o in 5
              You're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                Why would Pascal enter a tournament where the grand prize is a third ass whooping from a damn near 50 year old man?
                / thread........STILL lmfao...nice!!!

Comment

What's wrong with Pascal,decent work,decent pay.Money guaranteed.

Comment

Pascal doesn't need that, he needs to fight Cloud. That is the fight I want to see, and it would be an all action, fan friendly fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X