No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt Set For 2/22, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt Set For 2/22, ESPN

According to promoter Gary Shaw, an agreement was reached for Kendall Holt to challenge IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson on February 22nd at Washington, D.C. Armory in Peterson's hometown. The bout will be the main event of a Friday Night Fights broadcast on ESPN2.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-04-2013, 06:16 PM.

Can't believe Peterson still has that belt.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt Set For 2/22, ESPN

According to promoter Gary Shaw, an agreement was reached for Kendall Holt to challenge IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson on February 22nd at Washington, D.C. Armory in Peterson's hometown. The bout will be the main event of a Friday Night Fights broadcast on ESPN2.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

So who will Bradley be fighting?

Comment

I wonder if he's going to continue using testosterone with a legal exemption.

Comment

wow espn? i know this isnt a great fight but that sucks for lamont.. they might as well put in on cbs for more exposure since they did good numbers

Comment

What I don't get is how does Kendall Holt earn another big opportunity at 140 when his last couple of wins have been at Welterweight?

I'm a fan of Holt, but go figure.

Comment

Decent match-up.

Comment

Peterson got this. He's been in there with other big punchers so he knows the drill. However I must admit that after Bradley mollywhopped him, he did seem to get staggeringly stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                    What I don't get is how does Kendall Holt earn another big opportunity at 140 when his last couple of wins have been at Welterweight?

I'm a fan of Holt, but go figure.
                    Yeah, I thought he said not long ago that he struggled a lot to make 140 and that he felt much better fighting at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X