Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brutal photo of Haye hitting Chisora with beer bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it really matter? Haye was holding the neck of the bottle the thicker partwould have hit Chisora's left side of his face first. So not only did he punch him but hit him with a bottle at the same time...Use your brain

Comment

Party foul

Comment

It was hard to tell who hit who in that scuffle. I'm glad Haye cracked him instead of waiting for Chisora to do something first cause you know he would have just like he did to K2.

Comment

It takes a lot of force to break a beer bottle on some dudes dome, Chisora got lucky that had to hit him some funny way because that should have fucked him up if it was a real glass bottle.

Comment

Good job posting this, don't think I've seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Use your brain for a second, had the bottle broke inside Haye's hand who would have been injured?
              the main part of the bottle broke on chisoras head. It's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                But u can see it under Haye's fist

Comment

Watch the video of the fight, you can hear the bottle fall on the floor, it wasn't broken.

Comment

Yes.

Dirty, cowardly act by Haye - if he's such a great boxer, why did he need to use the bottle and later the tripod?

Comment

Originally posted by Dubblechin View Post
                      Wow. Truly a brutal shot. I can see why Chisora was so angry and said he "glassed me." HE could've lost an eye.

lol....he deserved it ...

Comment

Working...
                      X