Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rather wear boots and listen to corridos any day, over looking like a borderline girl....
    Last edited by cactusEG; 12-20-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

i dont understand why anybody, no matter where you're from would want to do some stupid **** like that... but this is the real new style going down in Mexico right now fellas no joke... ya'll thought that those boots were gay and crazy, check out these damn haircuts.... the apples keep falling further away from the tree everywhere in the world....

[IMG][/IMG]

and this in the middle of a damn party down there....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        i dont understand why anybody, no matter where you're from would want to do some stupid **** like that... but this is the real new style going down in Mexico right now fellas no joke... ya'll thought that those boots were gay and crazy, check out these damn haircuts.... the apples keep falling further away from the tree everywhere in the world....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
        that is photoshopped LoL funny nonetheless

Comment

Lmfao, ahh man you guys made my day.

Comment

is that emz?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
              Mexico got on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

is that emz?
                Don't try and turn this on me, THAT'S what's hot in Mexico right now.

I would rather rock the Ricky Martin from early 2000s this day and age than humiliate myself like that.

PR won this thread hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
                  that is photoshopped LoL funny nonetheless
                  that isn't photoshopped bro, true story right there....

Comment

Yea ive notice that hair style. I thought it was just some racho kids with some fuccked up hair. I guess thats what really going down

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                      jajaja rankiaera total jajaja vete al carajo jajajaja ni aqui con los puti se ven tan anormales jajajaja

Comment

Working...
                      X