No announcement yet.

Roach: "If they give me a 5 DAY WINDOW...."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "If they give me a 5 DAY WINDOW...."

how did this statement get lost? Team Mayweather should bring this back up...once again, Team Pac's OWN words are killing them. They crying about a 30 day cutoff, but LOOK at this statement from Roach from December 23, 2009 by the Associated Press

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...lvHLwD9CP9BG80

Floyd is offering 9 MORE days with the 14, so this should be accepted....right???

Hahahaha "master Roach" has just exposed his own man!! , first i posted the article about the "3 to 4 days to recover" comment and now this!!!. man Roiduiao is looking like a damn coward right now, any Floyd fans on twitter? if so send this **** to Floyd man!!.. the Mayweather camp needs this info ASAP, then maybe old ass Arum will get his own house in order.

Comment

i love it lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
        Hahahaha "master Roach" has just exposed his own man!! , first i posted the article about the "3 to 4 days to recover" comment and now this!!!. man Roiduiao is looking like a damn coward right now, any Floyd fans on twitter? if so send this **** to Floyd man!!.. the Mayweather camp needs this info ASAP, then maybe old ass Arum will get his own house in order.
        notice the date of this comment...its from Dec 23rd...its painfully obvious who does not want this fight...the ones that are keep making the excuses and the ones who keep getting caught in lies.

Comment

I wish every Pac nuthugger would read that article so they could at least come up with a different excuse because I'm tired of hearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
            I wish every Pac nuthugger would read that article so they could at least come up with a different excuse because I'm tired of hearing it.
            dont worry it will keep getting bumped like volleyball

Comment

I still think the fight will be signed.

Theres nowhere for Roach and Arum to run now that Floyd has made the 14 day offer. It will make them look too suspicious.

Call me crazy, but I'm still expecting the January 11th press conference announcing the fight.

Comment

Dude, I hope your right, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  notice the date of this comment...its from Dec 23rd...its painfully obvious who does not want this fight...the ones that are keep making the excuses and the ones who keep getting caught in lies.
                  This is probably the biggest slap in the face for the *******s Webb!! , i mean now Floyd has completely backed them cowards into a corner with the 14 day offer how can they get out of this without looking like duckers? Roach's comments just kill any excuses they can make now.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                    This is probably the biggest slap in the face for the *******s Webb!! , i mean now Floyd has completely backed them cowards into a corner with the 14 day offer how can they get out of this without looking like duckers? Roach's comments just kill any excuses they can make now.
                    man I've done nothing but post Roach's words brah. And they take his words as law, so let's put it back out there. Roach said that a 5 window is good...but May is saying 14..so that should be perfectly fine..correct? I think so.

Comment

Working...
                    X