No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Broner Hit BET Hip Hop Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Broner Hit BET Hip Hop Awards

ATLANTA, GA - WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner, and their close friend P-Reala (The Harlem Hot Boy) attend the BET Hip Hop Awards 2013 - in Atlanta, Georgia. BET will air the awards show will air on Tuesday, October 15th, at 8PM EST. After the two show was over, the two boxers hit the after party. Mayweather is less than a month removed from his big decision victory over previously unbeaten Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Broner will return on December 14th, likely against Marcos Maidana.

[Click Here To Read More]

His outfit might cost more than my car but Floyd needs a stylist

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      yea the one fit with the gator jacket or whatever it was is coo but them other outfits were wack as f**K lol and look at lil kims plastic lookin ass she was dope in her day but she looks all kinds of weird now

Comment

There goes Lil Him. Floyd smashing that?

Comment

Floyd and Broner at the BET awards. What else needs to be said?

#Chillin

Comment

did floyd spell something on his pants or is that a design I can't tell from the small pic.
            He probably saw someone that looked like Pac approaching him and pissed his pants

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              You don't know anything about that Versace boi!!

Comment

Floyd broner and kim are trash
                Last edited by spytactics; 10-08-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Floyd knows better than to tuck your jeans in some boots(which was horrible by the way).

Comment

Kim look high as anything. He could be smashing..she like high profile dudes. Biggie, ect. But why is Floyd dragging Broner everywhere.. The guy is just gonna get destroyed on the 14th.. Lol. Wonder if floyd will tote him around like a pet chihuahua after that or find a new friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X