Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    What you do is you feint going in for the fist bump, then you last second shake their fist and yell "STICK SHIFT!"

It makes everyone involved feel like an idiot.
    funny but I don't think I would grab another mans fist and scream "STICK SHIFT"

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    fat women with back ****

look at it in the bright side her lucky husband gets to suck her ******* even when she's sleeping face down.

Comment

• child actors once they grow up

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        child actors once they grow up

You going to hell for talking about Eddie.

Comment

• When people say "your dumb" Oh boy does that happen a lot.

Comment

• Cyclists with no regard whatsoever for traffic laws.

I really mean the habitual offenders. In Japan, it is natural to bend the laws a bit if you are on a bicycle (narrow roads, lots of intersections, traffic, the culture of driving in Asia where people just don't give a f u ck--Japan being a mild example relatively speaking--, etc.), but the people that just don't care at all irritate me. For example, when someone in front of me inexplicably changes to the opposite side of the road as oncoming traffic is coming, causing the car (who may not immediately notice me) to swerve in my direction. These people seem to have no concept of the fact that their meandering through traffic both disrupts the cars and endangers me.

Comment

• The narrow roads in Japan can also irritate me sometimes. A car took a hard right earlier today (keep in mind in Japan people drive on the left side) as I was approaching an intersection and almost hit me. If I had been a little bit closer to the intersection I may have been hit, as he was in a direct line to me (and I was far to the left side). But it can be fun riding in Tokyo too.

Comment

• Instagram making these females think they models. Do it regular hoe! I just saw you today!!! Haha If I don't get karma hits for that y'all gay

Comment

• reality tv, URGH

Comment

• Originally posted by blast beats View Post
                    reality tv, URGH
                    Some of it is good. The basketball wives shyt? And the mob wives? FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      Some of it is good. The basketball wives shyt? And the mob wives? FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
                      I hate programs like big brother, i dunno if youve seen that before? bunch of people in a house talking crap to each other for over a month and 1 by 1 they get voted out. also x factor, america/britains got talent etc . all needs to be banned

Comment

Working...
                      X