No announcement yet.

How do you think YOU WILL DIE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    No, I've never drank much. I'm stage 4 so a good shot of hard liquor would probably finish me off.

No, I went through chemo for liver cancer this spring. I thought I was cured because I felt great afterwards in the late summer, but my 12 week post-treatment blood test results from a few days ago show I've started to relapse. My number's up soon.

I'm not scared of dying but I hate the idea of being helpless for a few weeks before the end comes. And I hate seeing all that muscle I build up in the gym over the years wasting away because my liver can't produce the enzymes necessary to maintain it.
    Sorry to hear that.

I hate to say this, I don't know if its appropriate I mean it in the nicest way possible; I hope you are friends with some one on here so that in the event that something bad happens to you like you become very ill, we are notified and we in boxingscene can make a "Get well soon" thread for you in support, to cheer you on. You seem very private so I doubt you'd be down with that, but I think you should let some one on here you trust, get your contact.

I have an aunt, my closest aunt who's like my second mother, she is a cancer survivor, she was very close to dyinng, doctors said it was a miracle she survived and they said they couldn't do anything else for her, but she still survived. I also had an uncle, also my favorite/closest uncle, who wasn't as fortunate and died of lung cancer in 2006, but he was in his 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Yes. But let's not make a big deal of it, everybody has to go some time. There are about 7,000,000,000 people in the world.
      True that. I wonder how many people have died since the beginning of mankind. Maybe about the same number.

Comment

I'm probably gonna die on the toilet.

Comment

I will die... rich.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            How's that?

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
              I will die... rich.
              Send me some before you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                How's that?
                Taking a massive dump will cause a cardiac arrest.

I'll be laying on the bathroom floor with a record breaking log in the bowl.

Comment

Taking a massive dump will cause a cardiac arrest.

I'll be laying on the bathroom floor with a record breaking log in the bowl.
                  Ahahahaha what a stinky way to die.

Comment

Comment

Struck by a vehicle while responding to an accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X