Draw
    7.69%
    Golota by decision
    0.00%
    Golota by stoppage
    7.69%

Bruno by K.O/TKO

Comment

Interesting fight actually being approx the same size, around the same reach. Both had a tendency to gas. Similar records against similar opposition with around the same K.O %

Brunos jab would be the key to victory IMO, I think he'd of frustrated Golota and broke him down inside 7.

If only they had of fought, they would of needed a compubox count for rabbit punches & low blows.

Comment

Golata would win if he mentally held up. He probably wouldn't though, so I'll pick Bruno.

Comment

Golota is the better fighter and would be leading on the cards until some bizarre incident occurred after which Bruno ends up with a victory.

Comment

Bruno by knockout, maybe early cause Golota is a slow starter.

Comment

I wouldn't pick Golota to beat any legit heavyweight contender. History would back me up on this.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Golota is the better fighter and would be leading on the cards until some bizarre incident occurred after which Bruno ends up with a victory.
                No he wasn't.

Comment

Golota was the more fluid guy and early on I think he'd outbox Bruno. He would hurt Bruno, who wasn't the toughest-chinned guy, but would be unable to take him out- considering he may be the single worst finisher in boxing history. Bruno would recover and start making a fight of it, and he'd eventually stop the nut.

Comment

I'd fall asleep somewhere during the third round, I think.

I dunno. Two very mediocre fighters here. Bruno by decision perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                    X