Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spend $20 At Modell's, Get 2 Free Martinez-Barker Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still $20 for a live fight is pretty good.

Comment

Brian Vera vs Andy Lee in the undercard would also probalby be worth watching.

BTW, if you enter "HERO" the in the coupon code section, you'll get the same discount as military/police/firefighters/emts. Anyone can use it.

Comment

Time to get down to the old peoples home to give away some tickets.

Comment

lol. . . hahaha this is funny. . .

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            When the majority of ppl on NSB don't really know who Barker is.. a website of fight freaks.. Well no one is going to your fight. To be fair, this would not have sold much better had the opponent been Pirog.

Martinez needs a bigger name opponent or a very strong undercard.. He should honestly offer to fight Cotto for the price of his training camp. He'd get more out of it than beating Barker down.
            yes it would have, New Jersey and New York (Brighton Beach) has a HUGE Russian and Slavic community, look how many people Adamek brings to NJ.

While it might not fill the place up but it wouldve been respectable, it wouldve been the perfect place for a Martinez and Pirog fight, since lots of spanish live in NY and lots of Russians live in NY/NJ

Comment

How much are tickets going for?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                yes it would have, New Jersey and New York (Brighton Beach) has a HUGE Russian and Slavic community, look how many people Adamek brings to NJ.

While it might not fill the place up but it wouldve been respectable, it wouldve been the perfect place for a Martinez and Pirog fight, since lots of spanish live in NY and lots of Russians live in NY/NJ
                I agree about the Slavs/Russians in the NYC area. See them everyday.

Comment

ANdy Lee - Brian Vera is going to STEAL the show. . .

Comment

Is that promotion at every Modell's, or just the one in NYC? I just searched their website and didn't see anything regarding that...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Is that promotion at every Modell's, or just the one in NYC? I just searched their website and didn't see anything regarding that...
                      No clue, but I assume just that particular Modell's where Sergio was doing promotions.

Comment

Working...
                      X