Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuсking engineer sends aspiring rapper straight to HELL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Why you glorifying dat *****e? That's a horrific video of human brutality. I hope they prosecute that ****ing animal. Lock him out where he belongs...
    I ain't glorifying it.

It's pure hatred and wrath.

Comment

pay what you owe.....gotta pay up

Comment

No **** it was assault. That dude almost beat the other guy to death in that hallway. You can't kick another man when he's down and defenseless. I can almost guarantee that the victim will have neurological problems the rest of his life from that beating...
        He suffered a concussion and a stroke like Roy did against Lebedev.

Comment

which reminds me larry, you still owe me points from the ortiz-berto fight, you gave me 10-1 for my 20 mill

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            pay what you owe.....gotta pay up
            Yeah I agree but you gonna beat a man within inches of his life? Is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              which reminds me larry, you still owe me points from the ortiz-berto fight, you gave me 10-1 for my 20 mill
              shut dat **** up.......i payed you if that wasnt enough then do sum bout it...boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

shut dat **** up.......i payed you if that wasnt enough then do sum bout it...boy!!!!!!!!!!!

You gonna take tha, boy?

Comment

Yeah I agree but you gonna beat a man within inches of his life? Is it worth it?
                  we dont get to see what happened before the beat down..maybe he was talking **** or even thru the 1st blow

Comment

come on larry, stop with the **** and pay up bro.....i need them points....

Comment

oh shit.

Owned.

Comment

Working...
                      X